Re: Updates 2014-15

More
9 years 4 months ago #126714 by Synchronated
Replied by Synchronated on topic Re: Updates 2014-15

Is it possible to change the number of teams in a league?

You can change the number of teams per division, but for teams in the whole country you are limited to the number of teams that were in the original file, which is why my update only has 12 teams in that league.

There are ways of adding extra teams, but even if you do so correctly and with proper unique IDs etc. you can run into crashes, perhaps because SWOS isn t expecting more than a certain number of teams to exist, which is why I eventually didn t do that to any league.

You can of course rename a couple of leagues if you want, and move Bosnia to one that has 16 teams.

And another question how exactly rename a league of a country with other using SwoEditorS 1.3.7? Using Change Leagues Names shows a Run-type Error 75 .

You have to first define the location of your sws.exe file, have you done that? I think it s in the File menu somewhere; can t check now as I m at work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #126728 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Albania and Austria finished. In Albania are 14 teams because my update is made for SWOS 12-13 synchronated Update v1.2.
Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #126729 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
I could do the Danish League if you are interested, but how do you set a fair value for the players? I haven t seen this mentioned anywhere in this thread. Or are people just more interested in having the right names?

More
9 years 4 months ago #126730 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Updates 2014-15

I could do the Danish League if you are interested, but how do you set a fair value for the players? I haven t seen this mentioned anywhere in this thread. Or are people just more interested in having the right names?

I think it should be based on Synchronated s work.
Or based on the values comparable to the original 96/97 version.

9 years 4 months ago #126731 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
well next year i can do maybe a vote function for that, maybe finished after sensidays :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
9 years 4 months ago #126749 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Re: Updates 2014-15

Hi :) I am using AG_SWEDT. You give the value of the player and the program generates attributes. I take with transfermarkt.de prices.
Now, how to determine the price in the editor:
10M-9M give 2.25M
8,9M-8M always give 2M
7,9M-6M give 1.9M
5,9M-5M = 1.8M
4.9 M-4 M = 1.6M
3,9M-3M = 1.5M
2,9M-50K I divide 2
That if a player has a price 2.9M then 2.9 / 2 = 1.45M in editor I give 1.3M. I m trying to understate the value. It may happen that there is no price, then give 25K, because I do not have so much knowledge about each players.
Now what to do with the players with a value above 10. Just divide by 4:
11M / 4 = 2,75M
and it s probably enough :)

More
9 years 4 months ago #126760 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
The danish Superliga 14-15 season.
Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #126774 by Carlo
Replied by Carlo on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Hey people!
I updated Cypriot First division 2014-15!
Find it attached! ;D
As this year there are two teams less than in 2013-14 Cypriot First Division (10 instead of 12, due to 4 relegations and only 2 promotions), I added relegated teams Aris Limassol and Enosis Neon Paralimni in order to use this file with Synchronated s SWOS total pack 2013-14!
Any suggestion for other leagues to update?
Cheers
Attachments:

• mm
  • mm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 4 months ago #126776 by mm
Replied by mm on topic Re: Updates 2014-15

Any suggestion for other leagues to update?

Everything ;D

Many thanks for your work guys!

More
9 years 4 months ago #126777 by FIncad
Replied by FIncad on topic Re: Updates 2014-15

Hi :) I am using AG_SWEDT. You give the value of the player and the program generates attributes. I take with transfermarkt.de prices.
Now, how to determine the price in the editor:
10M-9M give 2.25M
8,9M-8M always give 2M
7,9M-6M give 1.9M
5,9M-5M = 1.8M
4.9 M-4 M = 1.6M
3,9M-3M = 1.5M
2,9M-50K I divide 2
That if a player has a price 2.9M then 2.9 / 2 = 1.45M in editor I give 1.3M. I m trying to understate the value. It may happen that there is no price, then give 25K, because I do not have so much knowledge about each players.
Now what to do with the players with a value above 10. Just divide by 4:
11M / 4 = 2,75M
and it s probably enough :)

Hello!
Here are some tips how to determinate the price of the players;

www.swoes.info/update_tips/

Try to find most recent rosters of teams, with recent tranfers etc.
Always look for players appearence in current league so you can make most real line-ups.
SWOS was the first arcade/manager soccer simulator but had more arcade stuffs. So skills arent computing as simulator but as arcade.
Use Generate Skills function from my editor to compute as close to original SWOS skills.
You can see players market value from the most European leagues at www.transfermarkt.de
The values are in € but you can convert it to £ by multiple with 0.692
Also, as the greater value in SWOS is 15M and value from www.transfermarkt.de is 50M you must convert it to SWOS values by divide with 2.2
Use a formula like this : (MarketValue(€) * 0.692)/2.2

Cheers

Fincad

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds