Re: Updates 2014-15

• daddywarhol
  • daddywarhol's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #128485 by daddywarhol
Replied by daddywarhol on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Here s the MLS
Because I ve a 18 team s file I put in 18 teams. It missed Colorado Rapids and Houston Dynamo...
But it seems good and playable,for me one of my favorite league...
Enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Betichus
  • Betichus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #128495 by Betichus
Replied by Betichus on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Hi everybody! Here is Czech republic 14/15 updated based on Synchro 13/14. I hope i updated more leagues but i have not a lot of time now. I start to updated The Netherlands and hope to finish soon. Cheers!
Attachments:

More
8 years 11 months ago #128500 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Re: Updates 2014-15

Thanks Gorzo, you are doing great job by keeping SWOS alive ;) As for the squads, as far as I remember; FC Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, most of the italian seria A teams (E.g. Internazionale, lazio, juventus, milan, etc) remain with their old squads when I try to play in the carreer mode...

It s not my files ;)

Hi everybody! Here is Czech republic 14/15 updated based on Synchro 13/14. I hope i updated more leagues but i have not a lot of time now. I start to updated The Netherlands and hope to finish soon. Cheers!

I finished all Eredivisie and half ErsteDivisie ;)

• Betichus
  • Betichus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #128507 by Betichus
Replied by Betichus on topic Re: Updates 2014-15

Thanks Gorzo, you are doing great job by keeping SWOS alive ;) As for the squads, as far as I remember; FC Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, most of the italian seria A teams (E.g. Internazionale, lazio, juventus, milan, etc) remain with their old squads when I try to play in the carreer mode...

It s not my files ;)

Ok, Gorzo! Very good work, i will start Hungary in this case, ok?

More
8 years 11 months ago #128509 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Re: Updates 2014-15

It s not my files ;)

Ok, Gorzo! Very good work, i will start Hungary in this case, ok?

Ok

More
8 years 10 months ago #128866 by toviastemprano
Replied by toviastemprano on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Hi guys; forgive my ignorance, but I downloaded these files to update the full-pack SWOS on my pc in some European leagues, but if I play in the Italian league, the Spanish not actulizada and if I play in Spanish, Italian not this . A may be due? .Also Wanted to ask you because I can only overwrite these files downloaded from here and not originals of the total pack, because some codes appear. Thanks and sorry for my English ::)

• Swosser
  • Swosser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 9 months ago #129134 by Swosser
Replied by Swosser on topic Re: Updates 2014-15

Hi Guys,

I am new in this forum. Can somebody tell me how am I gonna use the editor? Cause I would like to update Turkish Super League (or it will be great if someone can make it on behalf of me :) and I am using Starwindz s AMIGA SWOS Total Pack v 1.5.3a.

On the other hand, Gorzo I downloaded your English League update (i.e. TEAM 008) from this forum. However, I only see blue screen when I try to open English League and the game crashes. Besides, the other updates that you prepared are working properly in swos 13-14 edition. If you can help regarding my abovementioned queries, I will be appreciated...

Best Wishes from Istanbul ;)

Did you ever fix the issue with English league / TEAM008? I am having the same issue. The screen goes multi coloured when I try to load it. Reloading from old file fixes it again.

How do I fix this?

More
8 years 9 months ago #129167 by Synchronated
Replied by Synchronated on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
TEAM.008 has to be propacked using RNC Propack. Otherwise the file is too big for the Amiga version to load it.
All of the others are fine without propacking.

• Swosser
  • Swosser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 9 months ago #129185 by Swosser
Replied by Swosser on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Thanks. I ll give that a go!

• Elv
  • Elv's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #129227 by Elv
Replied by Elv on topic Re: Updates 2014-15
Hi guys. This is my first post on SWOS-United, but I m a lurker from a long time ;)

All time I wonder if someone make bundled version with every updated league which is posted in this topic, and adapt it to one version - to be able to play with, for example, both premiership and serie a updated.

So... I made it ;)

I get sync update 2012-13 as a base, because this version has more updated leagues than 2013-14. Every league in this topic which is based on 2013-14 update is converted to 2012-13 update now. It means that croatian league has more teams and changed league structure from original 2014-15 update to basic structure of 2012-13 sync update. Also greece league has changed number of teams in premier league.

I had some problems with japanese and qatari updates - they were not compatible from the beginning, so simply I skipped them.

I played few seasons in career mode and I not encountered any problems, so everything should be ok. But tests weren t very intensive or comples, so if you found any bugs, please notify me.

There was simple work, but I think it can save someone time ;) And yes, I know that this topic is pretty old, season 2015-16 is about to begin, but I hope this pack can be useful for someone.

Cheers, Ved
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds