Re: GOAL OF THE YEAR 2007 !!!

More
16 years 4 months ago #32210 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: GOAL OF THE YEAR 2007 !!!
I really like wänäs goal!!! it is so so impossible crappy, that I have to vote it! (das ist sowas von vergurkt, dass es schon wieder gut ist!!! ;P)
or maybe coolios goal??? ah damn.... :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #33651 by Falcon
What a competition!

Loads of brilliant goals, one better than the other.

We had almost 50 votes this time and it was a race as close as it could get.

The winner ist Coolio Jack with his October entry. A brilliantly executed approach on how headers work. Congratulations man. This is a big point.

Surprisingly Yigit is just one vote short of Coolio. A really surprising result for him and deserved, of course, for his almost impossible goal.

All the other participants who gathered some or no vote still are fantastic goals each.

Thanks everybody for your commitment to this project, be it taking the time and effort to show us your brilliant goals or be it keeping an eye to the section and giving your vote!

So we wrap up 2007. I hope for 2008 to be as great as the preceding year. If I look at the goals, this will be hard indeed. Still I have faith in you pixelball wizards :)

More
16 years 3 months ago #33847 by Pallister
For me the Coolio goal is definitely the best headergoal I ve ever seen. Awesome...I doubt that this will happen again from this distance...

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #100093 by Infiltrate
*Updated January*

Re-Uploaded The Famous Goalie Goal :D

Infiltrate took his heart into his hands, ran the keeper out of his zone with the ball at his feet and - bang - fired a high curved ball into the triangle. Very rare to see the keeper out this far, unique to score with him!: s119.photobucket.com/albums/o158/Infiltrate808/?action=view current=InfiltrateGoalieGoal.mp4

File Attachment:

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #100094 by Infiltrate

For me the Coolio goal is definitely the best headergoal I ve ever seen. Awesome...I doubt that this will happen again from this distance...

yes a great header from that position i agree, i wonder where mr coolio is... i miss our great head battles of sheer carnage :(

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #100206 by djowGer
his new hobby is pro evolution soccer, check out his youtube channel here: www.youtube.com/user/Alen69

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #100207 by Retrieving
that s quite surprising, PES 2011 is such a mediocre piece of software (coming from a fan, easily one of the least enjoyable games in the series), it s also literally a few lines of code from being fully automated gameplay-wise (dribbling, aiming, passing, positioning...everything is heavily aided by the CPU), to the point that it basically plays itself...I swear it feels like you re watching a game on TV rather than playing it at times lol...

I used to have lots of fun with the PS2 s counterparts (and still do sometimes) however I couldn t get myself to play neither this nor FIFA 11 for longer than a few weeks (ended up selling the former shortly after picking it up and kept the latter to play with friends every once in a while), once the novelty fades you quickly realize that they re pretty awful, rehashed games.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds