08 MARCH Voting!

More
16 years 1 month ago - 15 years 3 months ago #37128 by Falcon
08 MARCH Voting! was created by Falcon
It s about time!

March has begun and a new competition should start.

Last month, I was hoping to get the Facebook group involved in this little project, but it seems like the admin of the group doesn t really wanna contact me, so we could insert the youtube videos.
Hopefully that will change.

We had a incredible winner last month, Coolio s arty corner combination.

I won t dare to ask any of you to deliver a better one, but one never knows. However we are looking for the best, luckiest, weirdest goal of the running month and if you think that the goal you just scored could be interesting or just fun to watch, hand it in.

Any system is allowed, as long as you play vs a human opponent. Just name the system (if it is not Amiga or Amiga emulation) and the opponent you were playing against.

You have no clue how to get the goal on Youtube or even into a video file? We can help you!

1. If you have turned off the auto save for goals, press the space bar right after the goal. The computer will put the highlight into a temporary memory until the next match starts. And even if you left auto-save on, pressing space bar ensures you the highlight will still be there after the match has ended. I have witnessed several occasions when the goal was great but the highlight of it was gone.
2. Save the highlight containing the scene you are about to post to your save.adf. You can do that in the main menu in the highlights option. Please note that you can do that only until the next match starts.
2. a href= forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topi...2%20target=%22_blank Record the scene to video /a . Really easy with Strombergs tutorial.
3. Upload the video to ww.youtube.com
4. Finally post the link to the vid in the thread and attach the highlight file to the post.
You can extract the Highlight file with a href= www.viksoe.dk/code/downloads/adfview.zip this /a little program.

This is a little work but very much worth it and after going through that procedure twice it will be like riding a bicycle.
Still, if you encouter any problems or just can t get any step to work, please contact me via the Channel, ICQ, email or PM. Step 1 might be a little tricky to support though ;)

Nuff said, let s get it on.
Good luck and better techniques to everyone!

And we have our first entry.
It was Sasy vs me in a league match and he scored this cool free kick against me:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/dGaXSI9Ii3Q[/flash]

Our second contestant is delivered by XFlea , waiting for the ball at the long post and heading it in in the last possible moment:

[flash=400,325]pl.youtube.com/v/Fq5qJvEPOZ8[/flash]

This time Playaveli hands in 2 goals. The first one is a unique header combination using only two headers as a relay into the net.:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/ClY0qZGJEYA[/flash]

His second entry is, hold your breath, not a header, but a ball that runs towards the keepers hands and get the extra inch by a slide:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/d_mn8zV2QfE[/flash]

The next entry is presented by Schulle who shoots into the middle of the zone and scores by sliding that shot into the opposite direction between keeper and defender:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/pBQZxC9HNT0[/flash]

Ejder-Z hands in two goals, the first being a classic header array through the middle finished by a diagonal header:

His second entry is another header combo, but the last high header pass ends its flight on the attackers foot who finishes the goal in a straight shot:

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/wRTB79tkjaY[/flash]

[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/HJ3X6gKMi_U[/flash]

Lemonheadiv fools the keeper by passing around him to the long post:

[flash=400,325]it.youtube.com/v/WZHQDDoxMNg[/flash]

Daimaou gives us a nice header that is taken boldly wide from the goal and still goes in:

[flash=400,325]it.youtube.com/v/GfU8eDjRRuA[/flash]

==========

OFF COMPETITION:

XFlea seems to play alot vs the CPU, so this one came up in one of the matches:

[flash=400,325]pl.youtube.com/v/wvxXz5Iw2mU[/flash]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #37169 by Falcon
Replied by Falcon on topic Re: MARCH Voting!
Added Sasy s goal, Highlight is on my hard drive.

More
16 years 1 month ago #37258 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: MARCH Voting!
I scored this one in one of the friendlies:

looks as if he scored with his arm...:)

and this one is off-competition again as I scored it vs. computer - funny goal:

Attachments:

More
16 years 1 month ago #37264 by Falcon
Added :)

You know you don t need to hand in highlight for goals that don t enter the competition :)

More
16 years 1 month ago #37265 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: MARCH Voting!
aaaa right...:)

call me the Pavlov s dog... :P

More
16 years 1 month ago #37546 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: MARCH Voting!
2 goals:

1st one:
A record?: Heading the ball into the net from own goalline (literally) with just 2 headers. Normal are 3.

2nd one:
A cute little tackle to finish off a curler. Precision work. You have to look close to recognize that the tackling player gave the ball the right direction. Without him, the shot would have gone wide. ;)

HF!
Attachments:

More
16 years 1 month ago #37705 by Falcon
Schulle sent me his save.adf and voilá his goal can be seen over here:

Highlight file is on my hard drive.

More
16 years 1 month ago #37819 by Zafer
Replied by Zafer on topic Re: MARCH Voting!
Hi,

I know this goal (or at least very similar) is scored by others earlier, but I was happy that I could do it too and wanted to post for competition (may be the finishing header is a little different:).

There is also this one, a high velocity finish to a high header pass after standing control.

Thanks!
Attachments:

More
16 years 1 month ago #37820 by Zafer
Replied by Zafer on topic Re: MARCH Voting!
both against Batmans, in friendlies.

More
16 years 1 month ago #38217 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: MARCH Voting!
Xflea s header in the last moment is great.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds