Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2009

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #55111 by Pallister
The months went on and on and on. And so it s time to declare the next

Mitteldeutschland Cup 2009
4th and 5th July 2009

Starting Saturday, July 4th 2009 with AMIGA SWOS and ends on Sunday 5th with PC SWOS .
Yes, we ll play AMIGA SWOS on Saturday and PC SWOS again on Sunday, regarding our big PC SWOS Community! .

Organisers during the tournament are Pallister and Wänä81! So feel free to treat Wänä s nerves too ;D

Amiga SWOS tournament:

A general thing: If you want to play with an Edited Custom Team it s absolutely necessary that you send me the details (based on which club, edited Kits, Team- and Playernames). Last day to do this is the 20th of June 2009!!!

Amiga SWOS is the main tournament as always. It will be played on 4 complete Amiga systems. All Amigas are equipped with HD, so there will be absolutely no difference between them! Also we play on 4 original Commodore Monitors!

Rules for Amiga SWOS:

Groupstage:

2x3min vs each player in group. We ll play no DIY-Groups (as always), but there will be a gameplan on each table.

Tournament mode Amiga SWOS:

Example:

We re 28 players. Then we ll have 4 groups of 7. The first 4 in group will reach the Mastergroup A and B, place 5-7 joins the 2nd Chance group A and B. In both, Master- and 2nd Chance group, we ll play 1 leg only.

Place 1-6 of both Mastergroups are qualified for the Quarterfinals, place 7 and 8 have to play a knockout match with 2legs + ET if replay + no pens, Random pitch, Equal off vs places 1 and 2 of the 2nd Chance group.

The 4 winners of this matches are qualified for the quarterfinals.

As you can see, the main thing is to play as much as possible. At least 19 matches for everyone ;D

After the players for the quarters are definite, the first placement matches will be played. For example: Place 6 of 2nd Chance Group A vs Place 6 of 2nd Chance Group B. Matches will be 2legs + ET + Penalties, Random pitch, Equal off... fighting for place 27 and so on...

The players, who lost the match for the last QF-Places will play against each other in a group with 1 leg each after the other Placement matches are done.

From Quarterfinals on, it will be the same rule all the time: 2legs + ET if Replay + No pens, Random pitch, Equal off

Tactic rule:

No Tactics allowed...

PC SWOS Tournament:

We ll also have 4 complete PCs here. So u only need to take your favourite controller with u. If u have none, np. I have tons of Joysticks and a few Joypads here.

BUT: We need adapter for Amiga stick to Gameport. So if u got some, bring all you can :)

Tournament mode:

The number of participants will be shared in 4 DIY-Groups. In this groups we ll play 2 legs vs each opponent. The first 4 players in Group are qualified for the quarters.

From that point on it s always the same rule: 2legs + ET if Replay + No pens, Random pitch, Equal off

Tactic rule:

You re allowed to use your Tactic if the opponent agrees.

Weibeck near Hameln, 60 km away from Hannover.

If you come to Hannover you can use Public Transports to Weibeck. Every full hour:55 the tram line and bus drives from Hannover Central Station to Weibeck and needs 1h:8mins:
www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0021989/swos/tram_and_bus.pdf

It s also possible that u ll be picked up by someone. Just tell me the way u want to travel, we ll find a solution.

A complete villagehouse will be available for us.

WHERE TO SLEEP?:

It s possible to sleep in tents in my garden (maybe we can do the big SWOS-Tent-Party this year ;D ) or directly in the villagehouse FOR NOTHING!!! Furthermore it s possible to rent a room in the near. Costs are around 30 Euro per night!

FOOD AND STUFF:

We can make a BBQ the whole day on my property. Some meat and german BRATWURST ;D !?!?
Beer and softdrinks will be there, and you can buy something for BBQ on Saturday here.
Because of several problems with the Foodcosts last time u have to bring your own Food or -as mentioned- u can buy something here on saturday.
We have one or two grills and a complete kitchen with an oven, too.

COSTS:

We have to rent the location. A Beer- and Softdrink-Flat is included.
Also there will be a Cup for the Winner and for place 2 and 3, one for the Topscorer and gravured Medals for EVERY contestant in Amiga SWOS and 3 Cups and Topscorercup for the PC tourney :D

Starting fee: Around 25 € (depends on the number of participants)

CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION:

Contestants FOR SURE (so far):

Pallister Hameln, Germany
Wänä81 Salzgitter, Germany

nearly sure (checking schedule/time/sth else) Contestants:

So please mates. Sign up as far as possible.

- Amiga SWOS 96/97
- PC SWOS 96/97

Impressions of last years Central Germany Cup here: MDC 2008

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #55123 by romaneq
romaneq ;D

IIIIIIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

More
15 years 5 months ago #55126 by HairFU
Looks nice. A chance to play some SWOS after a while on a nice event :)
If I haven t to important exams before summer hollidays I ll try to be there.

So is it possible to sign-up maybe 3 or 4 weeks before the event starts?

More
15 years 5 months ago #55137 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2009
ayayayay am in for 1000 % !

More
15 years 5 months ago #55143 by djowGer
ready for sure! :D

More
15 years 3 months ago #58200 by Klaris
Signed up and the date is allready booked for this amazing tournament..
Wouldent miss it after last year. Thumps up ;)

More
15 years 3 months ago #58798 by Playaveli

Signed up and the date is allready booked for this amazing tournament..

^^ same here! ADF!!!!

More
15 years 1 month ago #62785 by Falcon
I think I can make it to Weibeck again, BUT my gf has her birthday at the July 2nd so maybe her party will happen that weekend. We ll see about it.

More
14 years 11 months ago #67056 by Pallister
Dear Community!

I m sorry, but it looks like I have to cancel the date for the Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2009 due to some private circumstances.

I ll know it for sure in the next week. As soon as I know it, I ll let you all know.

What I can say is that there will be Mitteldeutschland-Cup in 2009 FOR SURE! Only not sure, if in July or later this year.

Cheers m8s

More
14 years 11 months ago #67071 by Wänä81
a href=http://www.smileygarden.de img src= www.smileygarden.de/smilie/Traurig/57.gif /a

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds