How to be the perfect offline player ....

15 years 2 months ago #59940 by ElMichaJ
considering about all the tournaments i have visited, there is some point of view in my mind, which should be important for every offline player ....

if we got groups from 8 to 10 players ... it takes a long time ... i love big groups .... but please please ... just pay seriously attention to the gaming schedule ...

to play diy leagues is a big fun, but then all matches should be made without big brakes ... i very dont like to see it if a gaming place is empty for ten minutes ...

its no problem to party at the events ... but take care of time for playing ...!

so if you got 18 matches in group stages, it is an good result, if you were called and searched for three or four times at all ...

just take an eye for you group if a match has ended there to look if you are the next one ....

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #59941 by Playaveli

to play diy leagues is a big fun, but then all matches should be made without big brakes ... i very dont like to see it if a gaming place is empty for ten minutes ...

We will use the same rule as organizers of Wroclaw Open in the future.
Players have 5 mins time to take seat and start to setup their controller (PC) or play instantly (Amiga).
Exceptions have to be requested (same like posting in gaming schedulers for online playing).
That will solve this problem .

15 years 2 months ago #59943 by ElMichaJ
i dont like to give defwins or something like that .... but some rules like that are needed :)

its just an advise for the community ;)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
15 years 2 months ago #60012 by Playaveli
Sth came to my mind because of this topic...
We have a topic called best online player somewhere else on forum. I think we should open a counterpart called best offline player .
Some very cool disciplines could be nominated...
Such as Hardest table smasher and best secret weapon (farting...) ;D

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds