Re: Saltghetto-Cup Autumn Edition 2009

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #73341 by Schulle
!!!! Well, it has been a f***ing great tournament !!!!

First time ever I managed to start the long distance trip to Wänä - It really was about time since I promised a long time in the past to participate.

But that s history now - I MADE IT! 8)

Wänä - looking forward to our next offline games!

Andy
- amiga coaching is fun, you ll get better in it, young padawan ;)

Danish Crew - Nakkeooooost :P nice party with you guys

To draw a conclusion of this Sensi Weekend I can say it like this:

Party till half past 5 in the morning on friday ( we are warriors of the world ) - 3,5hours of sleep - playing 2 tournaments - taking home 3rd-place-cup on Amiga, 2nd-place-cup on PC - sleeping in nice sleepingplace (oldschool) - chilling breakfast on sunday - THAT S WHAT SWOS OFFLINE TOURNAMENTS ARE ABOUT!!

SPECIAL THX to Andy Wänä, THX to the rest of the tournament crew - see you soon again!!!

One general thing in the end:

Before the start of every offline cup the rules are clear. Every player knows them, every player accepts them - so please every player stay fair even after loosing on penalty shoutout!

So Poul - it s not my fault, it s nobodys fault. To stay fair is sth every player taking part in tournaments can expect from each other - even more if players (like the two of us) know each other for some years now.

That was the only crack in the magnificant atmosphere this Saltghetto-Cup Edition had.

NEVERTHELESS - WE WILL RETURN!!!!!

SWOS-Warrior Schulle

(special greetings to Andy:)
[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/tH06EPn2D8w hl=de fs=1 [/flash]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #73483 by AndYpsilon
For me it was also the first time I participated at Wänä s well-known Saltghetto Cup and I enjoyed it a lot.

Friday was a perfest start with a long party in Hannover until 5:30 on saturday morning. I even topped Schulle who went home one hour before me. After 2,5 hours sleeping I had no ambitions for the tournaments.

However, I started not that bad in the Amiga-tourni but at the end of the groupstage I lost my good shape. So I gamed away my 2nd place and finally came in fourth. Before the quarter final against Djowger I thought I would have been completely chanceless but after 6 minutes in the first match I led 2-0. Unfortunately, this could not defend this result and my danish opponent could strike back and managed to kick me out: In the end two close matches (2-3 and 2-3) were more than I expected against him.

The PC-tournament went amazingly good for me right from the beginning. I managed to play very concentrated and nearly every shot on my opponent s goals went in. When I won the group with 8 wins and 2 draws I realized that i could go far in this tourni. Fortunately, I could keep my good shape throughout the k.o.-stage and after four more victories against Klaris and Wänä I was in the final. Surprisingly, my host and amiga-coach Schulle was already waiting in the final. Although I hadn t expected this because of his intermingled groupstage, for me it was the dream-opponent : Two Party-SWOS-Warriors meeting in the final - awesome ;D It also was the reissue of 2008 s Eifel-X-Mas-Cup final with the better end for me this time YIHAAAW ;)

So, thx again to all participants for playing the Autumn Edition and of course to my hosts of this weekend: Schulle, Wänä and his wife (tasty food and a really great oldschool sleeping place 8). Hope to cya soon!

Last but not least a special greeting to Schulle: WE will return to Salzgitter, aiming for party and SWOS ;D

More
14 years 7 months ago #73498 by Wänä81
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL The picture is priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
14 years 7 months ago #73509 by Schulle

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds