Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2007

More
16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #22756 by Pallister
Report Central-Germany-Cup 2007, Weibeck (Germany)

The first thing I had to do this day was going straight to the toilet for a shit...

No, serious. The first one who arrived in Hameln (10 km away) was DaBomb. Picked up by Pallister-Taxi we drove to Kicker s home, drunk a coffee and then start up to Weibeck. We placed the tables and the chairs, build up the Amigas and the Monitors. The Cups, medals and the Retro-Stuff (even an original Gary Pallister autograph was there) took place, so everyone could do homage to this. Even a Commodore 64 was there to play the good old games. Half past 15 Wänä, Jak10, Colorado and Dotterbart (yes...this unbelievable showoff ;D) arrived, followed by Schulle and Falcon at 18. We start eating, drinking and swossing. At 22 o clock Playa arrives, followed by the netherland-equipe M4RK, swoozh and Rusty. Except Strombacher all players were there then (he arrives the next day on bicycle). Drinking and SWOSsing were stopped at 2 o clock, everyone goes off to bed. We all had something to do the next day, but Schulle and Kicker disn t looked like they ll make it the next day (Most-Beer-Drinkers this evening) ;D

The next morning we took breakfast all together and were still waiting for Stromberg. He arrived at 12.30 and we could start then with the opening ceremony. After that Jak10 makes the draw of the groups. First he draws Pallister in Group A and Stromi in Group B. The following draw was this for Group A: Rusty, MfouRK, Colorado, Schulle, Falcon, Dark-Uwe(BTSV) and Pallister. Group B: DaBomb, Playaveli, Kicker, Wänä81, swoozh, Stromberg and Jak10.

Group A

The tourney starts with a surprise in Group A. Colorado reached a 1-1 vs Falcon, it wasn t expected. The 2nd game in group was Pallister vs M4RK. Pallister was without a chance, and M4RK won 2-0. Totally deserved. The next matches were as expected. But then Schulle lost vs. Rusty with 2-3, after Schulle beated Dark-Uwe 8-0. Then the old internal classic Pallister vs Schulle was played. In the first half there was no way to score for one of them. In the 52nd min then Pallister scores, and he smashes his fist on the table...BOOM! Amiga off...NOOOOOO! Restart. But Schulle was a fair guy and said One half, 1-0 for you . Thumbs up. Anyway, Pallister scores 3 more goals then, Schulle one. So it was a 4-1 at the end. The 2nd game wasn t so clear. Schulle was 3-0 in the lead, but Pallister strikes back and made it even 3-3 at the end. Great match. But the best match in this group was Schulle vs M4RK, the first match. One attack after the other, great defence on both sides. totally crazy. Then M4RK was in Schulle s box...pass to the right striker...slider...GOOOOOOL! But what s that? The referee came along and showed M4RK s striker the yellow card. FOUL! NO GOAL! The player hits the ball AND the defender, and referee says it s a foul. LOOOOOL! So Schulle got a freekick. Long kick...nice passing...good pass to striker...GOOOOAAAAL! Unbelievable. What a counterattack. 1-0 for Schulle. And that was the final result too. What a match.
After that Colorado losts 0-1 the 2nd game in a row (vs Rusty and M4RK). But the 2nd match vs M4RK was a sensation. M4RK was 1st in table, and Colorado beats him 2-1. Because of this, M4RK losts his 1st place and Pallister was 1st from that point on til the end. Merciless Pallister kills Dark-Uwe s defence in both matches with 10-0 and 12-1, the only matches in the whole tournament which ends with two digits. From now on Pallister was the favorite of the Topscorer-Cup.

Highlights:

M4RK is sometimes called MfouRK
Colorado was a trouble to M4RK
M4RK vs Schulle....fantastic!
Pallister scores 57 goals (!) in 12 matches
Dark-Uwe won two Goldmedals in Summer Games and Winter Games on C64

All results of Group A

Table

GROUP B:

It was a very hard group with very good players. swoozh was one of the unknown players, he played his last online match in September 2006. Even without this online-practice he won his first 5 matches, but Playaveli stopped him in the 6th match then 2-1. After that swoozh lost one of the best matches in the tourney vs Kicker 4-5 (!), a fantastic match by Kicker. But swoozh found his form again after that and he fights really hard with Playa for 1st place. But Kicker...there was the point in the group for him where he knows, that he can t reach the Quarters. And from that point on....he plays a very very good tourney, even vs Playa he won 1-0 (!). What a great thing for him, what a great thing for this tourney. That showed that everyone could beat everyone...really nice. At the end Kicker needed 2 points more for reaching the Quarters.
Expecting a bit too much Jak10 started in this tourney. He wants to win a few matches. But after his 3rd match he saw 0 points and 1-13 goals, and he was very disappointed. So his father had a smalltalk with him (when u don t play better, your pocketmoney would be deleted til you re 16). And...from now on he plays great. He makes some players sweat a lot, for example Wänä (2-3 and 1-2) and Stromberg. In this match Jak10 was in the lead 2-1 til the 83rd min. But Stromberg won 3-2 at the end with last minute goals. WOW!
Strombacher, Wänä and DaBomb had a hard fight for place 3 and 4. Stromberg couldn t win his first matches in group vs Wänä and Bomb, but he plays 2 great matches vs Playaveli. He gets 4 points, his win was a curiosity. Stromberg shot the ball diagonal to the goal, the goalie can t hold it. Everyone though...Hmmm...maybe post or corner. But the ball was rolling closely to the left goalpost, very very slow, right into the goal. There was no chance for Playa to get it with a defender...just the hope was there...the hope the ball will stop. But the ball didn t stopped...he roll s one pixel behind the line...2-1 for Stromberg. What a great scene! On balance Stromi played not his known strong style in the group.
Then the deciding match for Wänä vs DaBomb. Wänä needed 1 point to keep Bomb on distance. DaBomb was 2-1 in the lead til the 87th min. But then some breathtaking scenes...Wänä scored the 2-2 with a diagonal shot. Then kick-off, Bomb wanted to strike back, but Wänä s defence worked well. Counterattack now by Wänä, shot...keeper got it. Then the fatal mistake...Bomb s goalie kicked the ball to early...Wänä with a great reflex-header from 3 meters....GOAL! 3-2 in the 90th min. That was it for Wänä, for sure in next round.
Then the last group match. The decision...who ll make it? DaBomb or Stromberg? What a fight, what a atmosphere. Stromi needed one point, DaBomb a victory. But Stromberg scored the first goal and Bomb couldn t score til the 88th min. This was too late...Stromi reached the Quarters.

It was a really tough group with great players, everyone could beat each other. Great matches, lot of emotions.

Highlights:

Kicker won vs Playa 1-0
Kicker won vs unbeaten swoozh 5-4
Jak10 near a sensation vs Strombacher
swoozh with a DreamOwnGoal from 50 meters

All results of Group B

Table

Placementgroup Place 9-14

Before Quarters the placement for place 9-14 of this tourney was played. DaBomb, Kicker, Falcon, Jak10, Colorado and Darth-Uwe on the scene now. As expected DaBomb won this league. But Kicker and Falcon fighted hard for place 2 in group. Kicker reached a 2-2 vs DaBomb and with the same number of points, but better goaldifference, he was 2nd at the end. Jak10 plays a terrific group with 2 wins, he scored even standing headers (!). Great job, man!

Final Table

1/4 Finals

PALLISTER vs. STROMBERG
M4RK vs. WÄNÄ81
PLAYAVELI vs. RUSTY1979
SWOOZH vs. SCHULLE82

PALLISTER vs. STROMBERG

The first quarterfinal was played by the finalists of 2006, Pallister and Stromberg. In the first match Stromberg scores the 1-0, but Pallister makes it to the 1-1 in the first half. It was a tight match, but Pallister didn t find a way through Stromi s defence. As a reward Stromi scores the 2-1 and the match was over. The 2nd match started much better for Pallister, who scores the 1-0 early. Before halftime ends he raised the score...2-0. Now all was possible. In 2nd half Stromi scores a fast header goal after a great combo...2-1. Pallister tries everything to keep this result for playing a replay. But then...one fatal mistake...Stromberg scores a defendable Gepard-Goal in 88th min...and that was it. So Stromi won the first time an important match vs Pallister.

M4RK vs. WÄNÄ81

Another great Quarterfinal. Wänä with the better start...1-0. M4RK had a lot of trouble to play his gamestyle and gets the 2nd goal...2-0 for Wänä. With this lead, Wänä had the chance to play this first match in a slick way to save this victory. But he didn t. Nothing worked good for Wänä from now on and M4RK had his chances. After the 1-2 M4RK made a lot of pressure. But Wänä s defence worked well...except in one scene. He tackled in his own box, too late...penalty for M4RK in the 87th min. BOOM! 2-2...what a gift...
So the 2nd match started. The audience was very excited and enthusiastic, especially Jak10 and Pallister. I know, the organizer should not be biased, but...it s Wänä...SWOS-mate from the beginning. U can t stop this emotions. The match started again with a stupid foul from Wänä in his own box...penalty. BOOM! 1-0 MfouRK in the beginning. The it goes up and down. But then Wänä scored the 1-1 (the Teaser-scene :) ) and all was possible again. But then...the 82nd minute...M4RK with a killershot...2-1 for him. Wänä couldn t make another goal and M4RK reached the Semis.

PLAYAVELI vs. RUSTY1979

No doubt...Playa wanted to show us all why he s the favorite. The first macth ends 4-2, but in the 2nd one he goes wild. Both players gone wild and scored 10 goals - 7-3 for Playa at the end. But anyway...Playa gets 10 goals against in 12 groupmatches, and Rusty scored 5 goals in 2 matches vs him. Thumbs up, Rusty! Very good job!

SWOOZH vs. SCHULLE82

swoozh plays Killer-style in the first match. Gepard goal again and again. Schulle could do more, but his tact was not good vs 4-3-3 . But he didn t changed it and lost the match 2-5. The 2nd one was better then, but swoozh scored 2 goals for the 2-0 victory. Schulle tries to score, but it shouldn t be.

Placementgroup for Place 5-8

The Not-Winners of the QF played a placement group for place 5-8. Wänä won the first match vs DaBomb 2-1, a very close match. After a clear 5-1 from Pallister vs Rusty it was again a classic match: Schulle vs Pallister. This time Schulle was in really good shape and scored 5 goals against Pallister, who scores 3 goals and lost 3-5. Wänä won again vs Rusty and had 6 points...leading in group now. He only needed a draw in the deciding match vs Pallister...but again it was not possible to win for him. Pallister gets a red card in the 10th min, from that point on it was a really terrible match. Maybe the worst match in tourney. But Pallister won 2-1 and reached 1st place, Wänä dropped from 1st to 3rd place, Schulle was 2nd and Rusty 4th.

Semifinals:

M4RK vs. PLAYAVELI
SWOOZH vs. STROMBERG

M4RK vs. PLAYAVELI

All participants waited for a sensation...but Playaveli was vastly superior in these Semi. The first match was 3-0 for Playa. The 2nd match was a bit better for M4RK, but he couldn t score a goal and lost this match 0-1. A totally deserved win for Playa, who showed his ambitions for the title...

SWOOZH vs. STROMBERG

swoozh was absolutely cool before the first match started, but Stromi quavered. In the groupstage Stromi lost his matches vs swoozh 0-2 and 0-5. But now Stromi could score and defend much better. In the 3rd min Stromberg scored a headerrebound in a great way. Nice reflex. 15 min later, swoozh in Stromi s box...tackling...whistle...penalty. swoozh shot it powerful in the net...1-1. The Kick-off Stromi, one pass...aargh...he lost the ball vs swoozh...swoozh on the run...shot...corner. Phew! What a counterattack. Short pass then...pass in the middle...shot...swoozh s player crosses the way...and run into the goal...2-1 now for swoozh. Ufff...what a match. Now Stromberg made the match, and his efforts were rewarded with a freekick. Straight shot, a bit curled to the left goalpost...GOOAAL! 2-2...what a freekick. Very rare. 6 min later Stromberg on the run again, running to the Boxcorner...Sidebude...GOOAAL! 3-2 in the 43rd min. The halftime. What a great match!!! The 2nd half more scenes for swoozh, but Stromberg s Illgner in very good trim now. swoozh couldn t hit his Gepard-style goals, so he tried a diagonal shot in the 67th min...BOOM!!! 3-3 That was the result after the first match. Wooohooow!!!
The 2nd match, another good start for Stromberg. He wanted to show swoozh how to make a Gepard-Goal, but he hits the post only. But the ball rebounded from the post directly to another Stromi-Player and he shots into th empty goal! GOOAAL! Oh...no. No goal. swoozh with a tackling in his box...penalty. So there is a chance for the keeper, because the first one would be definitely in. But Stromberg s hard shot goes in...BAMM! 1-0 in the lead. swoozh under pressure now, and in the 28th min Stromberg scores the 2-0. A strong, curled shot in the triangle. Great! But swoozh refuses to give up. He runs into the box...stupid tackle by Stromi...penalty...ZACK! 2-1...only one more goal for swoozh and it s Replaytime. But Stromberg plays a good game til the end and so he reached the Final. What a semifinal...

Place 3 Final

SWOOZH vs M4RK

Once again they met each other in a tourney, this time for place 3. In the first match M4RK played the better way, more effective. So he won the first match 2-1. But in the Re a hard fight was expected by all spectators. And it was a fight. Swoozh scored the 1-0, and he plays his killer-style again and all the time, M4RK tries to play brazil like. After swoozh scored the 3-1 the match was done, M4RK couldn t score one last goal to reach a Replay-match. CONGS swoozh, well played!

Final

Playaveli vs Stromberg

Hehe, sry. But I m not that stupid trying to write down this fantastic final. Have patience, I will post the Final here soon. Then take a look and enjoy it.

Final Placements:

1. Playaveli
2. Stromberg
3. swoozh
4. MfouRK
5. Pallister
6. Schulle82
7. Wänä81
8. Rusty1979
9. DaBomb
10. Kicker
11. Falcon
12. Jak10
13. Colorado
14. Dark-Uwe (BTSV)

Best Goalscorer: Pallister 70 goals
Best Defence: Playaveli 16 goals against

This tourney surpasses all my expectations. I m very proud that the dutch players swoozh, M4RK and Rusty joined this tourney. And that Playaveli joined it too is a great thing I think. The atmosphere was really incredible, without any exaggerations. We played 121, partially crazy and fantastic matches. 484 goals were scored, that s fantastic.

This tourney will be crowned at the end with a great DVD, watch the trailer above to see what I mean :D . I hope, that all the things that happened in this cup and to this cup will motivate more players to come over here to Weibeck the next year. We have enough space here, no problem.

I want to thank again all people, who made this tourney possible and made it -in my opinion- such a success and a wonderful experience for all the participants. At the end I hope, I was a good host for all of you.

OFFLINE RULES!!!! SWOS FOREVERRRRRRRRR!!!!

Greetz, Pallister

[flash=425,350]www.youtube.com/v/uoiy-aq84MM[/flash]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #22761 by Rusty1979
I really like the videoclip, it is magnificent!
Especially the dramatic music underlines the emotions at the Mitteldeutschland Cup

Thanks Dotterbart! And congratulations again with your first SWOS match ending in 0-0 !!!

More
16 years 10 months ago #22762 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2007

Report Central-Germany-Cup 2007, Weibeck (Germany)
Highlights:
Dark-Uwe won two Goldmedals in Summer Games and Winter Games on C64

hahaha good stuff pallister.. i think this was the highlight of the whole tournament!

nice report d00d :)

More
16 years 10 months ago #22763 by Pallister

Berichte jetzt vollständig, wer möchte kann nochmal lesen um alles mitgekriegt zu haben ;)

Report completed now, if u want, read again to get all informations ;)

More
16 years 10 months ago #22781 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2007
I can t say it often enough: the video is awesome!!!!
great work of dotterbart!

still one thing. no, two: Big Up to Pallister for having organized this great offline challenge!!!!!!! I want to have my bed in weibeck almost now! I m in for next june or whenever.... THX A LOT TO PALLISTER!!!

second big up goes to jak10. i didn t recognize he scored standing headers! holy shit, i never scored one in my whole life, and he is 10 years only!!!!!!!!
supa-sache kleena!!!!!! bis zum nächsten mal!!!

More
16 years 10 months ago #22785 by Pallister

still one thing. no, two: Big Up to Pallister for having organized this great offline challenge!!!!!!! I want to have my bed in weibeck almost now! I m in for next june or whenever.... THX A LOT TO PALLISTER!!!

Thx a lot, Bombe ;)

second big up goes to jak10. i didn t recognize he scored standing headers! holy shit, i never scored one in my whole life, and he is 10 years only!!!!!!!!

Hehe no...he s 9 years old ;D

More
16 years 10 months ago #22805 by HairFU
Great report. I wish i had have the time to be there :( . I hope for next time.

More
16 years 10 months ago #22806 by Colorado
Einzigartig,............mir fehlen die Worte ( was ja selten ist ).
Suuuuuper Matze ( Dotterbart ), ich freue mich auf die DVD.
Wenn ich nur daran Denke, bekomme ich schon eine Gänsehaut.

More
16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #22860 by Pallister
The goalscoringsuperstarhero of the CentralGermany-Cup Pallister
The goaldefendingsuperstarhero of the CG-Cup Playaveli

And the winners:

1st Playaveli (middle)
2nd Stromberg (left)
3rd swoozh (right)

Please...show us the place where the cups and medals are now :) . Would be great!!!

More
16 years 10 months ago #22862 by Rusty1979
thanks for the cool reports Pallister!

See you saturday around 10.30 at your place!
I hope traffic at the A2 is not too bad saturdaymornings...

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds