Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2007

More
16 years 10 months ago #22863 by Pallister

thanks for the cool reports Pallister!

See you saturday around 10.30 at your place!
I hope traffic at the A2 is not too bad saturdaymornings...

Yeah mate, have a nice trip! Come 30 min earlier and we have a breakfast and some coffee then...;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #22868 by Rusty1979
I could arrive earlier probably, cause I dont need to pick up M4rk and swoosh, so i need to drive less kilometers.
And if traffic at A2 is ok, I hope i ll be there at 10.00 am

More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #24368 by Pallister
Hi everyone!

Do u remember?

[flash=425,350]www.youtube.com/v/uoiy-aq84MM[/flash]

After more than 30 hours of work: Yesterday I saw the complete CentralGermanyCup-DVD, made by Dotterbart! And I must say that it s an absolutely great Report in pictures.

We need a few days now to make this video international . That means that we ll make subtitles at every scene where german was spoken. So we ensure that everyone can understand 100%. This way it s a MUST HAVE for all SWOS-Freaks from all countries.

This DVD contains:

- Great Intro
- Cutted scenes from the whole groupstage
- All K.O. s in details with gamescenes
- More than 70 min of SWOS in pictures and emotions
- more than 40 min Specials on the 2nd DVD with the complete Finals (Amiga SWOS and Sensi v1.1) + Teaser

We all know that it s not possible to describe what Dotterbart s work on this DVD s is worth and how we could pay for it. With great effort and kind of enthusiasm he creates a fantastic footage that shows SWOS at it s best - Offline! So we ll sell this DVD very soon (when subtitles are made). This masterpiece is a MUST HAVE, not only for the participants.

The price for the double DVD will be 9,99 € + delivery costs (not much because small) .

IMPORTANT: If u want to have one and u are part of the SensiDays, just post here and I ll bring u the DVD without delivery costs. Maybe interesting for all foreign players.

If you re not part of the Days, pls post here too if u want to have one. Delivery costs to Europe will be round about 2,50 € I think.

SO DON T MISS GREAT SWOS STUFF AND GET THOSE DVD S! ORDER BY REPLY!

P.S.: You re German and can t understand all I wrote? Message me on ss.de, np ;)

More
16 years 9 months ago #24369 by Stromberg
awesome! /me orders one

More
16 years 9 months ago #24384 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2007
Best part in this video is Wänä81 celebrating goal. Great move :)

More
16 years 9 months ago #24565 by Playaveli
Pallister, I like to buy one of the DVDs!
Adress comes through PM. Awesome work.

What about webnews for promotion?

More
16 years 9 months ago #24800 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2007
i ll buy one too ;)

hope you can bring it with you to the sensi days...

More
16 years 9 months ago #24865 by Falcon
One for me as well!

More
16 years 9 months ago #24868 by Schulle
sure, i NEED one. bring em to Sensidays pls.

rock `n` roll ;D

More
16 years 9 months ago #25070 by Pallister
Hi everyone!

Do u remember?

[flash=425,350]www.youtube.com/v/uoiy-aq84MM[/flash]

It s done! The DVD is completed. More than 2 hours of pure SWOS-Stuff with Emotions, Dramatic and great Atmosphere. Subtitles added for the parts where we spoke German. With this it s a MUST HAVE for all SWOS-Freaks from all countries.

This DVD contains:

- Great Intro
- Cutted scenes from the whole groupstage
- All K.O. s in details with gamescenes
- More than 70 min of SWOS in pictures and emotions
- more than 40 min Specials on the 2nd DVD with the complete Finals (Amiga SWOS and Sensi v1.1) + Teaser
- great Endcredits

We all know that it s not possible to describe what Dotterbart s work on this DVD s is worth and how we could pay for it. With great effort and kind of enthusiasm he creates a fantastic footage that shows SWOS at it s best - Offline! This masterpiece is a MUST HAVE, not only for the participants. So please support this with buying one maybe for the upcoming SWOS Events!

The price for the double DVD will be 9,99 € + delivery costs (2,50 € to Europe) .

IMPORTANT: If u want to have one and u are part of the SensiDays, just post here and I ll bring u the DVD without delivery costs. Maybe interesting for all foreign players.

If you re not part of the Days, pls post here too if u want to have one (when u didn t do it already ;) ).

SO DON T MISS GREAT SWOS STUFF AND GET THOSE DVD S! ORDER BY REPLY!

P.S.: You re German and can t understand all I wrote? Message me on ss.de, np ;)

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds