Re: Aalborg Swos Cup #1 - d. 24/2-2007

More
17 years 1 month ago #16770 by Gunde
We should use the original amiga league thingt....

I
know what you mean schulle about the injured players... But for me its part of the game..

then u just have to be creative with your team.. its much more fun this way, and in my opinion true swos...

I dont care about the system of groups or league.. if u win u should have to beat all the competitors anyway ;D

Summa Summarum is that the league program should be banned from AAB Swos Cup#1.. keep it swos.. 8)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 month ago #16933 by Schulle
i dont think its fun for u Gunde, if 2 best players get knocked out in the first 2 games. believe me, fun is gone. and its a long tournament.... :)

More
17 years 1 month ago #16963 by djowGer
Right now its snowing alot! and i just saw the weather forecast for next few days, it looks terrible. Lots of snow, but less than today.. where is the sun god damit : ( why oh why?

I hope you germans and others still find a way to come to aalborg.

More
17 years 1 month ago #16969 by Oli O.
It is winter....^^
That s why we prefer having offline events like sensi days in summer, because wheather conditions are more acceptable for cardrivers.

But I m sure our Northern Germans will manage it. :)

More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #16972 by Pallister

But I m sure our Northern Germans will manage it. :)

I hope you germans and others still find a way to come to aalborg.

@ Oli O.: If every tournament starts in summer season, what u mean? How many persons would come to each event?

@ djowger and Oli O.: be sure that we will manage it ;D

I bought 4 new tires for the trip ;)

Nothing can stop us to play SWOS with our danish friends :D

More
17 years 1 month ago #16973 by Wänä81
RIGHT, PALLISTER !!! :D

More
17 years 1 month ago #17001 by Schulle
hehe, we will be playing Sensi in car and our fingers will get so hot (and so does the car) that it will melt the snow infront of our Aalborg-Cup-Mobile that there will be no problem to reach Aalborg in time 8)

More
17 years 1 month ago #17004 by Gunde
Hi guys.. I can notice you that most of the highways/interstates/autobahns are closed at the moment in denmark because of snow.. The Police in dk has said in many region of denmark, that youre not allowed to drive unless its an emergency..

I think that from tomorrow afternoon most of them will open again..

But its fortunate that the weatherforecast promises up to 10 degrees saturday.. and hopefully the snow will melt fast..

Pallister, even though u have bought 4 new tyres, dont be sure that it is enough.. today i´ve seen loads of cars with the right type of tyres and they were still stuck in the snow ;)

But be careful out there when u drive... there has been a lot of traffic accidents...

Gunde

More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #17006 by SPIR

@ djowger and Oli O.: be sure that we will manage it ;D

Thats the spirit :)

I m positive The Danish road service will have the highways cleared for us,
After all there are people who need to get to Aalborg SWOS Cup #1 ;)

Kind of you to offer me a pick up Pallister! I have looked and found a driver in the danish equlavent to mitfahrzentrale, who drives all the way from Copenhagen to Aalborg in his Citröen Picasso,
he has just one seat free, so see you all at Pouls!

Im too exited :D

There will be liqourice to win together with the silverware, i need something to motivate me. *very cheesy smiley here*

GOOD TRAVELS!!

More
17 years 1 month ago #17010 by Pallister
Thx for the warning, Gunde! We ll be careful and hope too that the danish road service will made it. ;)

But maybe it s better I call my good old friend Anders Fogh Rasmussen, that he must ensure our arrival to Aalborg and clear off the streets ;D

If not....it s a SWOS-Emergency. So we can drive for sure. 8)

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds