Re: Aalborg Swos Cup #1 - d. 24/2-2007

More
17 years 2 months ago #17095 by Redhair
Congratulations Pallister!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 1 month ago #17096 by djowGer
It was a fantastic tournament, with lots of great games played! As you can see in the results, the germans really conquered the tournament, with Pallister as the grand winner. Congratulations Pallister!

I am very happy to have met all of you in person. Thank you guys so much for participating! I can t wait to see the rest of the pictures. The ones i took will be posted asap. Unfortunenately Hellum could not come to the tournament, but Im sure he will make it another time. He has to prove his offline skills sooner or later ;)

See all results here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=333

:)

More
17 years 2 months ago #17097 by Wänä81
More Pictures !!!!
Attachments:

More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #17098 by djowGer
Great pictures Wänä81! From left its me (djowGer), Pallister Wänä81.

Hehe.. Hidden advertising for the great sensiblesoccer.de shirts merchandise!

Keep them coming..

More
17 years 2 months ago #17101 by Wänä81
THE HELMET
Attachments:

More
17 years 2 months ago #17102 by Redhair
What can we learn of this?
You play better if you wear a ss.de shirt ;)

More
17 years 2 months ago #17113 by Pallister
There were three things that impressed me really:

1. The danish guys. They all are great guys and real SWOS ers. This tournament will took place in my SWOS-Heart forever. djowGer did a fantastic job. He creates a high-level tournament with great prizes, great contestants and a fantastic atmosphere.

2. The snow. Gigantic masses :o, never seen it in my life before. The trip to Denmark was very dangerous, because of the snowy highway. We ve seen 14 Carwracks on the left and right side and a lot of diggers digging the snow off from the highway. I could park my car in their shovels I think. So big they ve been.

3. My mate Wänä. He plays a tournament from out of this world. I knew that he ll be strong, and I knew that he ll beat me at least one time if we meet each other in this tournament. Fortunately he won the first match, not one of the last two ones ;D .

This cup was so amazing, we all seen fantastic matches. Everyone of the quarterfinal-players could win the cup, in the end the lucky one won it.

Thx again, mates. I hope, we ll see some of you guys here in Germany for the Central-Germany-Cup on June 30th and the Sensi-Days on August 18th/19th.
But I think we ll see us on June 2nd in Kopenhagen at first ;D

Best regards to all of you

Pallister

More
17 years 2 months ago #17121 by Wänä81

There were three things that impressed me really:

1. The danish guys. They all are great guys and real SWOS ers. This tournament will took place in my SWOS-Heart forever. djowGer did a fantastic job. He creates a high-level tournament with great prizes, great contestants and a fantastic atmosphere.

2. The snow. Gigantic masses :o, never seen it in my life before. The trip to Denmark was very dangerous, because of the snowy highway. We ve seen 14 Carwracks on the left and right side and a lot of diggers digging the snow off from the highway. I could park my car in their shovels I think. So big they ve been.

3. My mate Wänä. He plays a tournament from out of this world. I knew that he ll be strong, and I knew that he ll beat me at least one time if we meet each other in this tournament. Fortunately he won the first match, not one of the last two ones ;D .

To the points 1. and 2. - I agree totally :)

To the 3. point i can only say thanks ( btw. Pallister .... I am the topscorer... hehe..... not you !) ;D ;D ;D

And here are nearly all of my pictures i shot in denmark

picasaweb.google.com/Waenae81/SWOSDenmark

Greetings Wänä81

More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #17127 by Playaveli
WOW, those pics are great! Very nice appartment, Poul. ;)

I spotted Pallister with a camcorder... hehe! where is the video?

PS:

All Aalborg SWOS...please come to the Sensible Days... ;D

More
17 years 1 month ago #17136 by Gunde
Hey Guys...

Thx for a fantastic tournament... it was a really great experience..

U germans are really fantastic players..

I had so much fun...

Great pictures waenae...

And hopefully more are still to come...

Maybe playa.. depends on my work and vacation... but i would like to go... ;D

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds