Nordic Open 3

More
10 years 2 months ago #123149 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Nordic Open 3
I am tuned! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #123168 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Nordic Open 3
Any news about the winners?

More
10 years 2 months ago #123169 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: Nordic Open 3

Any news about the winners?

Nr 1: andib
Nr 2: Djowger
Nr 3: ElMichaJ

I was beating Djowger in the final with 4-2, 1-3 and 2-1

10 years 2 months ago #123170 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Nordic Open 3
i think they are all dead after this weekend :D

luckily / sadly we played no golf on sunday ;)

it was a great tournament with high skills and nice atmosphere ...

i also was the winner of amiga classic sensi. some problems at start, and then both hands on gold medal ;)

more details then in my swos blog :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
10 years 2 months ago #123171 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Nordic Open 3
Congrats to Andib and ElmichaJ for for winning the two tournaments. It was quite a swos marathon, but worth our while. Pretty much all gameplay action was recorded more or less. If you have time you can watch it all here:

www.twitch.tv/dadjowger/profile/pastBroadcasts

I labeled clips now, so it is easier to see where we are at in the tournament. You can also scroll back and forth in the videos using the timeline (there are sometimes breaks between games).

Im a little sad that we could not play xbla swos, since hairfu made 2 adaptors for amiga controllers. But there was simply no time left in the schedule. :(

More
10 years 2 months ago #123172 by dior
Replied by dior on topic Re: Nordic Open 3
Sounds like you had great fun Guys! Congrats to winners! just wish i was there ;)

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #123173 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: Nordic Open 3
Congrats andib (and ElmichaJ, although I didn t get to see the Classic Sensi tourny)! Got to watch quite a few matches live on the stream and it was definitely a great tournament. :D

DjowGer probably had the best goals (like that impressive headers combo in the SF...or was it QF, I believe it was Vs. Klaris) and overall the most technically-sound performances (but that s to be expected from a master of his caliber), andib however was clutch as heck, very pragmatic, extremely effective and made pretty much 0 mistakes during the KO round and the finals (which were insanely intense and had me glued to my seat all the way through, my fiancee watched them as well lol) and thus deserved to clinch the title (although it could ve really gone either way).

Also, I could be mistaken but...everyone seemed to play slightly better than they normally do online, almost as if sometimes the lag and stuff truly does succeed into levelling things toward the lowest common denominator whereas offline people s technique really gets to shine.

All in all it was fun to watch so thanks for keeping the stream up.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #123174 by djowGer
Results entered and ranking updated (Amiga SWOS). See changes here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/3738/stats

Classic here:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/3773/stats

Thx to spectators Ulg, Retri, Rock etc. for feedback with stream (sound level and so on). It a was test of course, so I am quite happy about the result, but plenty of room for improvements surely. The webcam feed was built-in laptop as we didnt have an external usb webcam available. You will notice in the stream, that the entire table is shaking everytime the quickshot apache players were playing ;D But it was a cool feature to have players reactions to the gameplay anyway despite the quality. The room was very dark, so I had to up the gamma and brightness levels to maximum, this distorted quality too. Also a better overview of who were to meet who in KO would be good, but we used the laptop for recording, not entering results. Main issue for the stream was the Wi-Fi. Several people at the event were using their smartphones and the wifi etc, plus we streamed music from spotify.

We used the streaming application: Open Broadcaster Software (obsproject.com/) open-source, and it was fairly simple to setup imo. I also tested Xsplit and FFsplit, but I didn t like the setups and quality it had (but im no expert!) The recording equipment was a Dazzle DVC 100 with 2 audio splitters. However I could only get sound while doing a local recording, not streaming, so we used webcam/pc mic instead.

10 years 2 months ago #123175 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Nordic Open 3
great :)

very fast work :) now i am waiting for some pictures :)

very cool organization, i liked the tournament very much :) and thx to all who carried me to the place and hosted me ;) :D

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #123176 by djowGer
Timestamped games for the lazy ones:

Quater final - Madshilde vs Andib
www.twitch.tv/dadjowger/b/505549000?t=118m27s

Quater final - djowGer vs Klaris
www.twitch.tv/dadjowger/b/505549000?t=132m00s

Semi final - Andib vs ElMichaJ
www.twitch.tv/dadjowger/b/505549000?t=146m37s

Semi final - Hannes vs djowGer
www.twitch.tv/dadjowger/b/505549000?t=160m02s

Bronze game - Hannes vs ElMichaJ
www.twitch.tv/dadjowger/b/505549000?t=176m25s

Final - Andib vs djowGer
www.twitch.tv/dadjowger/b/505598665

Extra ;)

DjowGer probably had the best goals (like that impressive headers combo in the SF...or was it QF, I believe it was Vs. Klaris)

www.twitch.tv/dadjowger/b/505549000?t=136m00s

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds