Eifel-X-MAS-Cup 2018

More
5 years 5 months ago #140354 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: Eifel-X-MAS-Cup 2018

I doubt that the Danes will join this time. I can t get time off from work on friday (the travel day), Klaris seems to have lost interest in SWOS completely, and Andib will probably not go by himself.

Sorry to disappoint you guys because you always have a great tournament and would really like to support it.

Yeah I forgot to wrote after tournament last week. I spoke to Klaris the day after and we wont join this year. Sorry mates.

Would have been great to go with you guys out and get some beer after the tournament.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #140360 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Eifel-X-MAS-Cup 2018
I can t join either, sorry.

Anyway, would you be interested in playing the tournament with SWOS port? Or at least setup 1 computer with it to get some offline testing? That would be very helpful beta testing.

More
5 years 5 months ago #140361 by Paider
Replied by Paider on topic Re: Eifel-X-MAS-Cup 2018
@Danish SWOS Crew: Sad to hear, but I can understand, see some of you in 3 weeks in London!

@Playa: Depending on the count of groups we can maybe have a side table build up with a modern PC and SWOS port installed.
I have two adapters from USB to Amiga-Port to test it with my Laptop (Win10) for example.

More
5 years 5 months ago #140362 by Playaveli

@Playa: Depending on the count of groups we can maybe have a side table build up with a modern PC and SWOS port installed.
I have two adapters from USB to Amiga-Port to test it with my Laptop (Win10) for example.

That s very cool. Could you somehow play it on a CRT to get a proper feeling in?

More
5 years 4 months ago #140374 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic Re: Eifel-X-MAS-Cup 2018
Hi AndYpsilon, Paider and all people for Eifel X-Mas Cup. As you know I am starwindz and currrently developing new total pack for SWOS Win32 port.

New total pack will have new feature named Custom Pitch Generator . In custom pitch generator, all components of SWOS pitch will be defined and assembled together individually in order to generate complete pitches by user or random selection.

My idea to provide Eifel X-Mas Cup with generated pitches based on components by beta version of custom pitch generator. Components are mainly created by Carling. Since pitch generator is still in development phase, not all features are supported yet but applicable components will be stadium shadow, pitch pattern and some adboard.

Would you be interested in in playing with new pitches and SWOS Win32 Port? New pitches can be included in SWOS Win32 Port used for this tournament.

5 years 4 months ago #140382 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Eifel-X-MAS-Cup 2018
sorry i am out for this year cause family and work stuff ... this year it is too much :(

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #140482 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Eifel-X-MAS-Cup 2018

Hi AndYpsilon, Paider and all people for Eifel X-Mas Cup. As you know I am starwindz and currrently developing new total pack for SWOS Win32 port.

New total pack will have new feature named Custom Pitch Generator . In custom pitch generator, all components of SWOS pitch will be defined and assembled together individually in order to generate complete pitches by user or random selection.

My idea to provide Eifel X-Mas Cup with generated pitches based on components by beta version of custom pitch generator. Components are mainly created by Carling. Since pitch generator is still in development phase, not all features are supported yet but applicable components will be stadium shadow, pitch pattern and some adboard.

Would you be interested in in playing with new pitches and SWOS Win32 Port? New pitches can be included in SWOS Win32 Port used for this tournament.

Hi mate. Thx for your request and congratz to these efforts. Always great to see dedicated people develop new SWOS features!

Naturally, we will play our tournament with the oldschool origin version 96/97. No chance for innovation here ;)
However, if we are able to set up a testing PC for the new SWOS port we might be able to test your new developments as well. So thanks again for the offer :)

More
5 years 4 months ago #140488 by Playaveli
@Andy Paider: Check your PMs!

Enjoy! Feedback wanted! :)

More
5 years 4 months ago #140509 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic Re: Eifel-X-MAS-Cup 2018

Hi mate. Thx for your request and congratz to these efforts. Always great to see dedicated people develop new SWOS features!

Naturally, we will play our tournament with the oldschool origin version 96/97. No chance for innovation here ;)
However, if we are able to set up a testing PC for the new SWOS port we might be able to test your new developments as well. So thanks again for the offer :)

Thank you very much for your kindness. I will talk with Playaveli about the follow up work. Thank you so much again. :)

More
5 years 4 months ago #140511 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: Eifel-X-MAS-Cup 2018
tickets booked! I will arrive friday at 15:51 in Bahnhof Kall and will leave sunday at 10:05 in Kall. Would be great if someone could pick me up there on friday and bring me on sunday.
@paider @ andy: check your pms.

looking forward! 8)

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds