Aalborg SWOS Cup #2

More
16 years 3 months ago #34539 by Wänä81

Finally all is clear, i ll return for 2nd edition of Aalborg Swos Cup.

I will also bring my private secretary, she will show up some drinkin qualitys :D

Ok the seat on my right site is free :P Palli you´re out ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #34552 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: Aalborg SWOS Cup #2
German dreamtime united again :)

8) wanted!! armed and dangerous!! beware of them!! 8)

More
16 years 3 months ago #34556 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Aalborg SWOS Cup #2
:) Great that the 4 of you are coming back to aalborg once again!!! im also looking forward to meet the new foreign players, this will end up to be a pretty big event afterall. Also a couple of unknown, maybe surprisingly good danish players are coming this time. :)

Because of that i arranged as soon as yesterday that we will play in another location than my apartment. It has kitchen, bathroom and a fairly big room for swos/sleeping places if needed ;) hehe

Of course i ll give you guys more details about it, and how to get there when my freaking exams are done this thursday (will be celebrated with beers and a small practice tournament :P)

More
16 years 3 months ago #34557 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Aalborg SWOS Cup #2

:) Great that the 4 of you are coming back to aalborg once again!!! im also looking forward to meet the new foreign players, this will end up to be a pretty big event afterall. Also a couple of unknown, maybe surprisingly good danish players are coming this time. :)

Because of that i arranged as soon as yesterday that we will play in another location than my apartment. It has kitchen, bathroom and a fairly big room for swos/sleeping places if needed ;) hehe

Of course i ll give you guys more details about it, and how to get there when my freaking exams are done this thursday (will be celebrated with beers and a small practice tournament :P)

Yiiihaaaw! With 5 men in one car. Fortunately Wänä and me take a seat in the front :P

Great thing with the location, Poul!!!

More
16 years 3 months ago #34559 by Schulle
yep, also looking forward Djowger! Same with me, last written exam this thursday!! Some beer will follow :)

Like Pallister mentioned, we will drive with 5 people in car, so will look like this:

More
16 years 3 months ago #34572 by Wänä81

Yiiihaaaw! With 5 men in one car. Fortunately Wänä and me take a seat in the front :P

Great thing with the location, Poul!!!

Eehhm , Pallister....take a look :P

Finally all is clear, i ll return for 2nd edition of Aalborg Swos Cup.

I will also bring my private secretary, she will show up some drinkin qualitys :D

Ok the seat on my right site is free :P Palli you´re out ;D

;D ;D ;D

More
16 years 3 months ago #34576 by Schulle
wrong! she will amuse with the 3 of us in the back ^^

More
16 years 3 months ago #34602 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Aalborg SWOS Cup #2
Doesn t matter to me. I bet she s ne Transe!

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #34722 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Aalborg SWOS Cup #2

I also could bring SWOS 96/97 original Version with me to the cup if we need it. Have you the same Kick Rom on booth Amigas?
I could also bring a CF Card Reader and CF Card with me and a Workbench Version on disk, wich can use CF Cards (so we could Copy things from PC to Amiga if needed). You have a normal 2 MB Ram Version of Amiga or you have a Harddisk in it and a Ram card?

Please bring it.. I recall it to be the same on both machines.. the standard 3.0 kick rom. Both are without harddisks.

What else do we need? I have a lot of Amiga equipment (for example i have all Keyboarad Amiga 500, 600 and 1200). How do you connect your Amiga to TV (or do you use an Monitor)? You have external (2nd) disk drive for booth Amiga?

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #34723 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Aalborg SWOS Cup #2
i used 2 x 14 tvs with scart cable, image quality is great..

hmm.. besides the swos disk, bring your swos spirit, and maybe if u can some german beer :D

i count on getting my second amiga 1200 to work before the tournament, but if i don t it would be more than great if some of you could bring a amiga 1200. I know Pallister has one, but i dont know if he wants to bring it...

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds