sensibleswos

More
15 years 9 months ago #45593 by sensibleswos
sensibleswos was created by sensibleswos
Hello guys,

I know that I said I would come this year but unfortanly I ve had a heck of a year so far. I had to go to Poland for my goddaughter s christening, and I m saving up to rent a flat so I can finally move out from my parents. I ve also just had a family party this weekend and had to put some money towards that as it was for my goddaughter, on top of this I ve had to buy some random stuff for my family like things we need for around the house. My friend also couldnt make it as he will be away running around that time and he lives by him self so he too needs the money.

Here in the UK there is a big credit crunch as many of you might be aware off and people are finding it very hard to save a little and people cant even go abroad these days because off it. I m very sorry that I cant make it, would have love to come but like always family comes first then money and apparently thats life! I ve not even had a chance to play swos I ve been so busy. Speaking of being busy I have an interview on tuesday evening for voluntary work at my local theatre and I will be working mostly nights by the looks of things.

So I hope you will all have a great time and if you ve never been to the tourni you mark my words you will have a memorable time. They will look after you and the time will fly quicker than the dr.who tardis can travel threw time and space hehe!

Please try not to drink too much german beer as it will only give playa, redhair or greg etc more advantage of winning ;)

Have fun and play sensible! ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds