Re: Eifel-X-Mas-Cup 08

More
15 years 5 months ago #54545 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: Eifel-X-Mas-Cup 08
Yoyo !!!

I just checked my train-connection: It will take me 6hours one trip!!

Maybe I take a laptop with me to train in train , hehe 8)

See you guys!

@Mark and Swoozh - when will you arrive?!?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #54586 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Eifel-X-Mas-Cup 08
Cool Schulle!

The location is confirmed and will be the community center in Sistig.

Participation fee will be 8 euros - for renting fee, cups as well as a certificate for every player!

More
15 years 5 months ago #55714 by AndYpsilon
So, hier nun ausführliche Infos zu unserem Cup:

Am Samstag, den 20.12.2008 wird ab 11:00 Uhr der Eifel X-Mas Cup 08 ausgetragen. Der Spielort ist die Bürgerhalle in Sistig.
Eingeladen ist jeder der Spass an PC-SWOS 96/97 hat.

Regeln:

* Gruppenphase: Je nach Teilnehmerzahl wird zuerst eine Gruppenphase mit 6-8 Spielern pro Gruppe gespielt (Hin- und Rückspiel), die Spiellänge beträgt 3 Minuten, Random Pitch. Ob wir die einzelnen Gruppen im LigaManager `98 2.2a erstellen oder DIY-Ligen an drei PCs spielen, hängt von der endgültigen Teilnehmerzahl ab.
* K.O. -Runden: Nach der Gruppenphase geht es im K.O.-Modus weiter (Hin- und Rückspiel, Verlängerung, 11m-Schiessen).
* Verliererrunde: Beim Eifel X-Mas Cup 08 wird jeder Platz ausgespielt, damit alle Teilnehmer so viele Spiele wie möglich machen können. Diejenigen, die in der Gruppenphase ausscheiden, werden im K.O.-Modus oder in kleinen DIY-Ligen ihre Endplatzierung ausspielen.
* Die Teams sind frei wählbar, eigene Spielgeräte (Keypads, Gamepads, Joysticks) sowie eigene Taktiken können gerne mitgebracht werden.

Preise:

* JEDER Teilnehmer erhält eine Urkunde. Für die ersten drei Plätze gibt es außerdem einen Pokal. Zudem erhält dieses Jahr auch der Torschützenkönig einen Pokal.

Es wird eine Startgebühr in Höhe von 8 € für Miete, Strom und Preise erhoben. Getränke (Bier, Cola, Wasser) werden gegen einen geringen Betrag zur Verfügung gestellt. Essen kann bei einem Pizza-Lieferservice bestellt werden.

Bei Nachfragen wendet euch bitte an Paider (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.), Klinki (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) oder AndYpsilon (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

Ausrichter: Eifel-Crew

More
15 years 5 months ago #55727 by swoozh
Replied by swoozh on topic Re: Eifel-X-Mas-Cup 08

Yoyo !!!

I just checked my train-connection: It will take me 6hours one trip!!

Maybe I take a laptop with me to train in train , hehe 8)

See you guys!

@Mark and Swoozh - when will you arrive?!?!

We think friday evening/night. Depends when we leave here ;) I talked with Mark and is 100% sure that we come :D

More
15 years 4 months ago #55976 by AndYpsilon
We also have keypads with amiga ports - therefore we have 5 converters to connect Amiga Keypads to PC-Gameports!

So, it would be very nice if you can bring your keypad with you!

More
15 years 4 months ago #56262 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Eifel-X-Mas-Cup 08
Wie isses denn ausgegangen? :D

More
15 years 4 months ago #56269 by swoozh
Replied by swoozh on topic Re: Eifel-X-Mas-Cup 08
Hey mates, sittin home right now after a long sleep :) Very nice to meet and play swos with the Eiffel crew ppl and congrats to Schulle for his win! Special thanks to Klinki for the sleeping place and breakfast! C ya on the next tourney :D

More
15 years 4 months ago #56270 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Eifel-X-Mas-Cup 08
Schulle wins a PC SWOS tournament??
WOW!!!!! Congrats OverLulhannes or whatsoever... ;D

More
15 years 4 months ago #56271 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Eifel-X-Mas-Cup 08
SCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D ;D ;D

More
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #56295 by AndYpsilon
A few first words from me now :)

It was a great tournament with lots of funny moments. Special thanks to the two dutch guys and Schulle for participating at our tournament. And thanks to the many Eifel-Crew guys for organization and participation!

Of course congrats to Schulle for his victory. Although I won the first leg of our final 1-0, Schulle striked back and was able to beat me 2-0 in the second leg.
It was an intense final and a great performance and an insistant defence of the former Amiga SWOS player and new SWOS alrounder Schulle ;D (and a little help from me - I think you know what I mean ;))

However, there were many other intense duels - for example the quarterfinal between Klinki and Swoozh and the dutch derby for the 3rd place :) to name only a few! Results will soon follow but I already post the final ranking:

1. Schullleeeeee
2. AndYpsilon
3. Swoozh
4. M4rk
5. Klinki
6. Minimi
7. Paider
8. Thomas
9. Latz
10. Ricken
11. Kindelooney
12. Ma3x
13. Maerte
14. Mike
15. Zero
16. SWOS-Hool

Topscorer trophy:

1. AndYpsilon 90 goals
2. Klinki 84 goals
3. Schulle 81 goals

It was a nice wekend and hopefully there will be another Eifel-X-Mas-Cup in 2009!

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds