Re: MASTER OF SWOS

More
9 years 6 days ago #128010 by ilcignodz
Replied by ilcignodz on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
Hi Szes. We are already eliminated from the tournament, however we have still our match to play.

I can play today until 22 and tomorrow in the evening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 days ago #128031 by porcupine1
Replied by porcupine1 on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
hi, codnt be online last week, i will be on chat from today if isnt to late, sry guys.

• szesezsek
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 4 days ago #128038 by szesezsek
Replied by szesezsek on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
Hi ilcignotz. i will here all afternoon. Cu in the pitch. And early day.

More
9 years 4 days ago #128041 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
Hey guys

My aunt died yesterday and my cousin doesnt have many other to help him with the funeral. I will be back im my hometown shortly on thursday after 22, so if we have to play the matches this week IT HAS TO BE AT THAT TIME.

I hope you understand.

Or else you have to delete me

Cheers

More
9 years 3 days ago #128045 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
Good to see everyone making an effort to get your games under way before the deadline. Lets finish this people.

More
9 years 3 days ago - 9 years 3 days ago #128049 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS

Hey guys

My aunt died yesterday and my cousin doesnt have many other to help him with the funeral. I will be back im my hometown shortly on thursday after 22, so if we have to play the matches this week IT HAS TO BE AT THAT TIME.

I hope you understand.

Or else you have to delete me

Cheers

Porcupine and I will be playing our matches today at 20:00, hopefully Lemon can get on as well before he s got to log off.

It d be a shame if andib had to forfeit, how about we all (Nestor, Porcupine, Andib, Lemon and I, Cigno/Sze wouldn t really matter I guess, just make it a double 0-0 and get it over with, unless they manage to play by then) meet online on Thursday at 22:00~ and finish off the tournament all in one sitting (would make for quite the spectacle for all the bystanders in chat, too)?

I don t really like playing that late cause I usually wake up quite early in the morning but whatever, I ll chug 2 Red Bulls and a coffee or something and keep myself awake long enough to get this done, cause andib deserves a shot at the title.

DjowGer, would you mind sending a PM (either here or on facebook or on both platforms) to the aforementioned players, informing them about thursday s showdown?

More
9 years 3 days ago - 9 years 3 days ago #128052 by djowGer
Semis are setup now:

Retrieving - Andib
Porcupine1 - Nestoroide

Would be a cool idea to finish the rest of the games on thursday evening/night. I think Nestoroide will be the only player having trouble to play at that time. Usually he is online earlier in the daytime. If you see him in the chat, please ask him if he can play around that time. I will write a pm/fb message, and we will see if it possible.

Retrieving, andib Porcupine1 are all ready to play on thursday evening.

More
9 years 3 days ago #128053 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
Great - Im ready to play around 22.00 on thursday.

Thank you for understanding.

More
9 years 3 days ago #128054 by Spaced
Replied by Spaced on topic Re: MASTER OF SWOS
Good luck guys, it would be real fun to play the remaining games on the same evening!
I ll try to get a lot of people to join #sensible channel to follow the games via Reporter and to support both factions
It ll be a nice party!

More
9 years 2 days ago #128063 by djowGer

Good luck guys, it would be real fun to play the remaining games on the same evening!
I ll try to get a lot of people to join #sensible channel to follow the games via Reporter and to support both factions
It ll be a nice party!

We still need confirmation from Nestoroide! So if any of you see him in chat, please ask if it is possible.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds