Re: World Cup 2010

More
13 years 10 months ago #86347 by Rock and Roll
Replied by Rock and Roll on topic Re: World Cup 2010
Bye bye isn t as polite as you think it is. Though way better than the idiotic phrases sometimes flung at the Germans (mostly out of jealousy I guess).
I just don t like rubbing people s noses in it, that s not called for, and that s the only thing we disagree on. Please understand that.
My remarks have nothing to do with the result, I d have a harder time accepting we won with the useless brand of football we played compared to
the flair your guys showed yesterday.

Will Maradona get a red card? Now that would be funny :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #86348 by Ali
Replied by Ali on topic Re: World Cup 2010
I know Playa as a person, he didnt ment that like evil feelings for england or something. But I understand Rock too. Anyway I hope in the next games there is no need to say after the finished games; if, could, should, would. Especially not after blunders by referees.

More
13 years 10 months ago #86355 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: World Cup 2010
Come on guys, football teasing is older than football itself, nothing wrong with a bite here and then after bad season we had at Liverpool and Poland failing to qualify to WC finals I ve had a lot this year (not on these boards but real life, which is worse :))

More
13 years 10 months ago #86356 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: World Cup 2010

So they d better beat Argentina...

hopefully not

More
13 years 10 months ago #86413 by xflea
Replied by xflea on topic Re: World Cup 2010
HAHAHA :D

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #86605 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: World Cup 2010

So they d better beat Argentina...

hopefully not

We don t cry for you, Argentina!!

Beaten in training-mode! Outclassed!

;D

Germany = Worldclass! Schweinsteiger = The foot of God! ;)
Still any doubts?

More
13 years 9 months ago #86606 by Rock and Roll
Replied by Rock and Roll on topic Re: World Cup 2010
That was almost embarassing. Argentina were made to look like North Korea vs Portugal :).

More
13 years 9 months ago #86607 by St.Vitus
Replied by St.Vitus on topic Re: World Cup 2010
Nice wordplay  ;D

...and nice performance, of course....
Attachments:

More
13 years 9 months ago #86623 by lemonheadiv
Replied by lemonheadiv on topic Re: World Cup 2010

That was almost embarassing. Argentina were made to look like North Korea vs Portugal :).

Maybe in the final minutes of the match because they lost any hope; when they attacked at the beginning of the second half they definitely caused some trouble to the germans.

Germany played against two teams with poor defence (not to mention their goalkeepers); Argentina s flaws were already evident in the first matches so it s not surprising to see them make such stupid mistakes. On the first goal Romero wasn t in the right position; the second goal came out of very bad defending from the argentinian side (a hole like the ones Italy conceded against Slovakia); in the action that led to the third goal Schweinsteiger s run found no opposition whatsoever and the players who were supposed to contrast him were Di Maria, Pastore and Higuain...but it was clear that argentinian players were already out of their mind.

Now while Germany is a good team I have a different definition of worldclass . It will be interesting to see what will happen against Spain.

More
13 years 9 months ago #86625 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: World Cup 2010
Any team who makes it to the last 4 of a World Cup is Worldclass. No matter how one defines worldclass .

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds