3 weird problems, please help...

• emrahkb
  • emrahkb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #57743 by emrahkb
3 weird problems, please help... was created by emrahkb
Hi, in checked all the mesages in the forum but did not see anything like that..

First problem, when i want to buy a player, if player s club want me to improve the offer, i cannot find anyway to improve it! I ctrl on the fee but i cannot change it in anyway...

in carrier mode Second problem, i see only one reserve in the team when to choose the squad for the game. so if more than one player is injured, i cant start the game.. i keep enter and exit and evntually a trial joins club and one of my good but injured guys disappear... so at the end i have such weak a team to play with...

This one is weird, i can, no way pass shoot to left down direction if i am running??? well i somehow managed to learn to play without it but it is annoying..

To me they all seem problems about keyboard control but really have not a good idea bout it... and oh, i play on LAPTOP..
please help... especially the first two problems so i can play in carrer mode.... THANKS A LOT everybody...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #57744 by Playaveli

First problem, when i want to buy a player, if player s club want me to improve the offer, i cannot find anyway to improve it! I ctrl on the fee but i cannot change it in anyway...

Hold fire pressed on value, and move to left or right!

in carrier mode Second problem, i see only one reserve in the team when to choose the squad for the game. so if more than one player is injured, i cant start the game.. i keep enter and exit and evntually a trial joins club and one of my good but injured guys disappear... so at the end i have such weak a team to play with...

Move curser on the head of the first reserve player (last player in team selection), hold fire and move curser! (Or just press fire to scroll through them)

Your other problem is, as you put it right, a keyboard problem.

• emrahkb
  • emrahkb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #57789 by emrahkb
Replied by emrahkb on topic Re: 3 weird problems, please help...
Thanks a lot,,

seems like i asked stupid questions, but i never played the game in pc and in amiga, i dont remember i played any career modes... somehow i could not find the keys... about this cannot pass to left-down thing, yeah still weird... only problem with this game .. thanks again..

More
15 years 3 months ago #57792 by Playaveli
Play it with another controller, eg joystick/gamepad!

More
15 years 3 months ago #57798 by daimaou
or plug a new USB keyboard ;)

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds