Re: Synchronated Updates

• wiklund87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114484 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
good stuff!

anyways, there has been some transfers in the PL lately that you might want to add:

LB Stephen Warnock [Aston Villa - Bolton] (Add Joe Bennett at the left back for Aston Villa)
M Ross Barkley [Everton - Sheffield Wednesday] Loan (add RW Stephen Naismith on the bench)
GK David James [Unattached - Bournemouth]
M Jermaine Jenas [Tottenham - Nottingham Forest] Loan
RB/M Craig Eastmond [Arsenal - Colchester] Loan
D George Elokobi [Wolves - Bristol City] Loan
A Derek Riordan [Unattached - Bristol Rovers]
LB Paul Robinson [Unattached - Birmingham]
GK Artur Boruc [Unattached - Southampton]
D/LB Danny Higginbotham [Stoke - Ipswich] Loan
A Robert Earnshaw [Cardiff - Maccabi Tel Aviv] Loan
D Danny Gabbidon [Unattached - Crystal Palace]
A Matt Derbyshire [Nottingham Forest - Oldham] Loan
LW Paul Gallagher [Leicester - Sheffield United] Loan
M Michael Tonge [Stoke - Leeds] Loan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114489 by Synchronated
Thanks very much for those! I m not too concerned about including players who are on one-month loans but have made all the other changes (and brought Naismith into the Everton squad rather than Barkley). Robinson, Tonge and Gabbidon wouldn t make their new clubs 16-man squads though as they stand, and Elokobi also isn t really worth putting in Bristol City as he is out for the season after being injured on his debut (and he s only on loan so may never play for them again).

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114490 by Black Rebel
Just some notes...

1.- I have noticed Barcelona B is in second division in the Spanish league, BUT in Spain second teams as Barcelona B or Real Madird Castilla can´t promote to the division where the main teams are. That happened last year that Villareal A descended to second division, and Villareal B that was doing pretty well in second division was authomatically demoted to Second B, just because A and B teams can´t collide in the same division as it would make compatition unfair for the others. SO I think Barcelona B should be changed with any other team, or career mode will be weird for any player awhen Barcelona and Barcelona B collide in same division as happened to me after one season... just my opinion.

2.- After installing the update you posted some days ago (...again, thanks a lot for it!) I am using the SWOSFFF tool just to fix the Foreign Market Players but I get an error message saying Eurocup.tmd file can´t be opened . Not sure if I am doing something wrong there...

3.- Levante UD signed Obafemi Martins from Rubin Kazan (and Inter Milan previosuly) some weeks ago and maybe you want to update that. :)

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114492 by Synchronated
1 - It was always like that on SWOS. There s little that can be done IMO; leave them out and Div 2 is wrong from the start

2 - Are you trying to fix the Amiga folder? Those files are packed and so you can only fix the PC folder. Also you don t need to do this unless you ve edited something because I have already done it (in my full updates the foreign market is already fixed).

3 - Brilliant, I will move him now, thanks. The transfers in my db are up-to-date at Sept 8th-9th so if there are any other major transfers after that, let me know (I ve moved Shinji Ono and Emile Heskey to Australia).

More
11 years 6 months ago #114494 by Black Rebel
Thanks for the answer. I agree on you that it is unfair letting them out Division 2 aswell, but...

About the fixing market, I was doing it in the PC folder and I have not edited anything, just installed your pack. Maybe that´s why I got an error message, beacue it is already up tp date.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114495 by Synchronated
You shouldn t get an error anyway, that is weird. But yeah it has already been done in all my full releases so no need to do it.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114499 by Carlo
Hwy Synchronated! Just a few suggestions about italian teams:
1) Genoa RB Julian Velazquez has returned to his previous club Independiente (ARG). You can place him in the argentinian team as RB and replace him in Genoa with Mario Sampirisi (he is the RB from the Primavera team, and he is playing every match until now) or with Marco Rossi, the captain of the team (now injured, he use to play as RB or RW); maybe you can also replace Leonardo Melazzi (reserve RW) with chilean Felipe Seymour, regular DM of the team.
2) Two forwarders of Lecce have left the team: Edward Ofere is now a free agent, and Daniele Corvia has joined Brescia (he can replace Mitrovic, I think). You can replace them in Lecce with Salvatore Foti (Italian forward) and Ledian Memushaj (Albanian playmaker).
3) In the bench of Fiorentina, you can replace Haris Seferovic with Luca Toni? Despite the age, Toni is the first reserve forward of the team!
Cheers

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114500 by Synchronated
Thanks Carlo, I have made all those changes now and they will be in the next release.
I have put Toni on the Fiorentina bench as I think you are right and that s better, but last week Seferovic started and Toni came on as substitute for him. So I think it s fine either way

• willbar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114512 by willbar
Replied by willbar on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
Regarding the division of Malta I agree with you. It is enough for us.I asked you because I thought that as the game have made good advances I thought that it can be possible.

Regarding the new update much compliments to you Synchronated. Every year you do a great job to all of us who support this game. I found the leagues great. I am still waiting for the new premier division of Malta to be included in ver 1.0 and also Malta as a national team after several years not included. Keep it up

More
11 years 6 months ago #114573 by ro32x
being a liverpool fan i d love to see wisdom in the squad, especially as it seems he may now be our right back regular... maybe
but the only player to drop would be enrique, but will he remain a sub? who knows
and maybe suso for downing, again difficult to predict if current team selection will stay but it seems rodgers prefers him,
and one last small point, can you move allen to starting 11 please, with maybe sahin to bench (think leiva can stay as will probably be regular when back from injury)
thoughts?

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds