Re: Synchronated Updates

More
11 years 6 months ago #114371 by Synchronated
Hi
It s not possible to insert extra divisions to any country so unfortunately not. But anyway the data of the top Maltese division is scarce/vague enough, it wouldn t be possible to create any other divisions I think!
The Malta national team should be in the 48 in Europe in the final 2012-13 update, as they are currently ranked 47 in Europe.
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114372 by Synchronated
Synchronated SWOS 2012-13 v0.7
26/9/12

---

Leagues updated so far for 2012-13 (all divisions, all SWOS leagues updated/replaced, all teams/kits/managers/players updated):

Argentina
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Bulgaria
Classics league (newly retired players have been added)
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
France
Germany
Greece
Holland
Italy
Mexico
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Scotland
Serbia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
USA

---

Leagues currently containing 2011-12 data, which are to be updated to 2012-13 for v1.0:

All remaining leagues
All national teams

---

Full career mode functionality; PC and Amiga files included.

Download here
www.mediafire.com/?l967f7932j4qbbo

Any problems/corrections, let me know and I will fix before v1.0. Cheers

More
11 years 6 months ago #114428 by ro32x
Many thanks for putting this release together.

What exactly is the classics leagues?
A collection of great players put in random teams?
Was it put in the 2012-13 release so you can play them against modern day teams? rather then adding them to the legends release

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114430 by Synchronated
It was in the 2011-12 file as well. Instead of the El Salvador league which let s face it we don t have 46 clubs worth of good data for.
46 clubs of retired legends mostly randomly assigned (and given creative team names and kits) so that you can browse them and buy them in career mode if you want. Or straight up play in that league. Pretty much every world legend is in there (and most/all of them are in the old separate Legends database).
I have updated it in the 12-13 season with players who just retired (like RVN, Inzaghi and Veron), and without Scholes who came out of retirement.

More
11 years 6 months ago #114453 by Carlo
Hello Synchronated! Many compliments for your work!
Just an answer: there will be at least two teams, in the Other team folders, from the countries of the removed leagues (San Marino, Far Oer, Surinam, El Salvador, Taiwan, India), in order to give the chance to play the career mode with those national teams? I think that for Algeria and Ghana there won t be problems, as there are a lot of players from these countries abroad! Just to say, and to suggest maybe...
Keep on your wonderful work!

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #114461 by Synchronated
I plan to replace those other leagues entirely now that I have data for more full leagues. There will be China, Iran, Algeria, Costa Rica and Morocco leagues. The South Korea league will be moved to a different file so that the whole thing is there.
I think there are already several/many national teams in SWOS that don t have 16 players in the database so this is nothing new, it s worth checking the db before accepting a job at a team with no league; just introducing decent leagues that were absent. Surinam probably won t even have a national team. They were probably on SWOS due to a book that Mike Hammond had lying around. El Salvador should have a few players abroad, maybe enough, I don t know. China probably didn t have any players in SWOS but now they will replace Taiwan

• OsciBosci
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114464 by OsciBosci
Replied by OsciBosci on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
#Synchronated

From where do you get the players attributes? Of course mostly for the less known players.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 10 years 4 weeks ago #114466 by Synchronated
Anyone who s at all well known/valuable has individual skills that are calculated/converted to relevant SWOS attributes from combinations of FM, PES or custom/subjective attributes.
About 40,000 players in my db have these attributes (enough players to fill the whole SWOS db twice).
The ones that couldn t be derived this way (no-one you ll have heard of) have been generated within intelligent ranges based on their position/second position/height/age.
Player prices (which dictate the overall ability/number of skill points in SWOS) are largely subjective (or tmkt helps) and the individual attributes are just relative to those (like in FM) rather than definitive (i.e. a low-value striker with finishing 80 isn t going to be as good at finishing as a high-value striker with finishing 80).

More
11 years 6 months ago #114476 by Black Rebel
Thanks for all your wok and updates. Really appreciated.

• Torpedomoscow
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #114479 by Torpedomoscow
Replied by Torpedomoscow on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
Finally You did it! Thanks a lot!

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds