Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo

• PeterSP72
  • PeterSP72's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #111081 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Announcement SensiDays 2012 Almelo
@Kuba55 Welcome, it is nice to have you on the tournament.

@Andypsilon Included are 3 dinners, 3 lunches and ´basically´ the drinks. To make it more or less all included there is a break-even point between 40-45 participators. If there are less I perhaps need to save some money on supplies, so the priority of the food and drinks is in the direction as mentioned above.

There are two times dinners with beef, one time there is chicken. If there are any vegetarians please be aware of this. As far as my plans go at this moment there is a Greek Kofta dinner on Fiday, Sunday will have a Chicken Siam dinner. I am thinking about Saturday s dinner, it will most probably be potatoes/vegetables/meat (a standard thing I guess). So the dinners are more or less known.

I will try to make breakfast/lunch look as good as possible, I am not going to mention all the ingredients but you probably get the picture here. I will try to get enough drinks, if money s short then we can always can get some drinks for those who want to have that that is not on location.

OK, thanks for asking and I hope witness a nice tournament with a lot of satisfied people. I am looking forward to it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #111082 by PeterSP72
Kuba55 confirmed. Could you please be so kind and write yourself up on the site? Now that I mention this, not all persons coming are on the participators list on ss.de. With a lot of places left it doesn t matter yet, check out this thread to be sure of any details considering participation. You could also PM me with questions if you prefer that.

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #111155 by PeterSP72
Hi everyone. I am writing this post to clarify my previous one, it is about the food.

1. If you write me you´re a vegetarian, I will make a meat substitute for you (diners).
2. All food and drinks are included with the fee.
3. If we are with less then 40 participators, it can be that drinks will be limited. So it s wise anyway to have some spare cash with you, if we need to there will be drinks for bottom prices at the supermarket.

There will be no dry bread situation whatsoever, so don t worry about this.

More
11 years 11 months ago #111158 by AndYpsilon

Hi everyone. I am writing this post to clarify my previous one, it is about the food.

1. If you write me you´re a vegetarian, I will make a meat substitute for you (diners).
2. All food and drinks are included with the fee.
3. If we are with less then 40 participators, it can be that drinks will be limited. So it s wise anyway to have some spare cash with you, if we need to there will be drinks for bottom prices at the supermarket.

There will be no dry bread situation whatsoever, so don t worry about this.

Very nice Peter - seems to be a very good organization! Looking forward!

More
11 years 10 months ago #111191 by M4RK
Hiya guys

This is looking very good and looking forward to the 3 maniac days!

Good to see many OLDSCHOOL players. the crazy Danish and Eifel crew and for me some new players willing to come.

Still hoping for more players tough

@ Marin: swoozh and me will be passing Amsterdam but unfortunately we allready will be in Almelo 1 day earlier

@ Da Shredder: GEKKEHUIS MAN ALS JULLIE KOMEN! :D

@ ALI: Waar blijft u???

@ Micko: U MCT AND YOSS coming to this tournament would be WOW! what about Koja and is mr ANTI-SWOS thinking about it too?

c u in a bit ^^

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #111212 by PeterSP72
Lobo + two guests confirmed.

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #111359 by PeterSP72
DOMI confirmed.

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #111479 by PeterSP72
Question: are we sure about the amount of playing PC s / Amiga s for Sensidays?
Does every PC owner have a gameport splitter to bring? Does anyone know where to buy such a thing on the web?

Perhaps I am going to consider making a few myself with help of the scheme that Sokol shared with us on the forum (big thanks for that). I think it becomes time to clearify this matter so we can be sure to have enough (working) playing tables.

Last but not least I would like to mention that there are some awesome prizes waiting for the winners of the Sensidays.

Have a nice day,

pspin

More
11 years 10 months ago #111480 by Playaveli
I will bring 2 more PCs (with double gameport etc..), for emergency!

More
11 years 10 months ago #111481 by AndYpsilon
I suppose we can bring some HUBs/splitters with us. What about monitors - do u have enough old ones? SWOS on TFT sucks.

Time to create page: 0.887 seconds