Re: SensibleDays 10 in Berlin - 16th to 19th August 2013

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117938 by Ali

Besides I think Fincad can do whatever he will with his money. If he wants to spend them on the winner of Amiga SWOS, then let him.

Yes, thank you Fincad :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117939 by Playaveli

Besides I think Fincad can do whatever he will with his money. If he wants to spend them on the winner of Amiga SWOS, then let him.

Completely out of question! It s a great move and truely appreciated!!!

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117942 by andib

Completely out of question! It s a great move and truely appreciated!!!

;)

10 years 11 months ago #118306 by ElMichaJ
i got my membership for german youth hostels.

now the event is completely 100 % for sure :)

but i consider to change the reserved beds from 60 down to 40.

atm we nearly 30 registered players and guests.

i need at latest ! until 20th of may the information if you want to join and need a bed.
thats the last date where i can change reservation without any problems.

please give me as soon as possible feedback.

then i will start planning for hardware and other stuff of tournament

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
10 years 11 months ago #118309 by dzem
what do you think of making a list of missing participants? Many people come to the forum once a week or even a month and it is very likely they are not going to know about the deadline. I will remind Sanek to make a payment, but I am sure there are many more players that are going to join but just wait for.. nothing. All they need is to be smacked around a bit with a large trout and they will pay or at least book a place ;-)

More
10 years 11 months ago #118311 by Ali
what about Foka?

More
10 years 11 months ago #118312 by djowGer
I have sent a private message (on facebook) to ISSA players: Rasmus, Peter, Junior, Asboy, Daniel P, and also SPIR + chanchito, about the event but zero response... So I doubt more danish players join.

More
10 years 11 months ago #118323 by dzem
Foka says it is 99% that he comes. He will contact ElMichaj soon.

More
10 years 11 months ago #118341 by dior
I was really hoping for breaking the record of number of players this year. Seems that the golden age of SWOS hase pased. I can remember the atmosfhere of Days 07 or 09 - that was like children s dreams come thrue - a real world cup, emotions. I was leatly on an retro computers/gaming event in Warsaw during witch a small SWOS tournament was played. It tournd out to be a 8 players that playing this cup every year - guys who didn t played online (with one small exeption). Well, altought there was some diffrent rules that we are use too (equall on, only national teamt etc.), it was such a great fun. So much of joy, energy, freshness. Fresh blod is what we need i think. Anyway i hope we will brake 40 at least and we will celebrate this Days as our true holliday ;)
So, People, come on, that what s we are waiting for whole year! Days must go on! ;D

More
10 years 11 months ago #118342 by djowGer
hehe.. lets see. sign-up is not over yet mate :)

Time to create page: 0.627 seconds