Re: SensibleDays 10 in Berlin - 16th to 19th August 2013

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117895 by dzem
ElMichaj, thx for reserving bed for Sanek, but it might be different with Ibenolos. He is coming with his girlfriend for a longer stay in Berlin - I don t know his accomodation plans.
It s not a problem to have him on list now, but if he doesn t confirm anything by the time you run out of free beds, then I guess you shouldn t keep place for him.

Another thing:
I like New rules for SD, but I suggest to discuss one more about entering results.
Sth like: Home player is responsible for entering and writing down results. If there are some missing results after groups are finished, then it s 0:5 for away, by rule
Investigating bugs on such a big event might take an hour or longer.
The rule itself is more to act as a warning and make players more concerned about it, as it does not solve all issues.

The other thing is that perhaps it d be possible to enter scores online on ss.de with new admin panel?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117896 by Playaveli

The other thing is that perhaps it d be possible to enter scores online on ss.de with new admin panel?

My dream is an app for smartphones, to enter results.
Basicly the new open matches section: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/users/matches (works only if you are logged in).

This would be the best solution, by far.

11 years 3 weeks ago #117909 by ElMichaJ
Update for Prizes:

50 € for the first Place on Amiga (sponsored by Fincad)

:)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117923 by djowGer

Update for Prizes:

50 € for the first Place on Amiga (sponsored by Fincad)

:)

Nice bonus prize Fincad :)

I updated first post with numbers on participants list, so it is easier to see how many joins the world cup.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117925 by HeinAir
Good job Djowger! Looks great. A suggestion: Delete the word Jugendherberge without replacement . :)

greets HeinAir

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117928 by FIncad

Hi
50e is not a big deal, but thanks anyway. Lets see how the things develop here, maybe will sponsor some more. But no promises thou :D and all for the amiga tournament winner.
All other versions are lame ones if you ask me
Cheers

Fincad

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117933 by andib

Hi
50e is not a big deal, but thanks anyway. Lets see how the things develop here, maybe will sponsor some more. But no promises thou :D and all for the amiga tournament winner.
All other versions are lame ones if you ask me
Cheers

Fincad

I can only agree - or at least compared to the PC - Version.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117934 by Playaveli
I cannot agree. There is no SWOS game which is lame, no matter which platform. They are both great.
But maybe this is the wrong topic.
Better head over here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=40.0

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117935 by dior

I cannot agree. There is no SWOS game which is lame, no matter which platform. They are both great.

agree, besides, thanks to PC wersion we have 2 days World Cup and much more of players, think abut it ;)

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #117937 by andib

Okay another way to say it. I prefer Amiga compared to the other and you are right Playaveli, the discussion is better in that forum.

Besides I think Fincad can do whatever he will with his money. If he wants to spend them on the winner of Amiga SWOS, then let him.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds