Re: SensibleDays 10 in Berlin - 16th to 19th August 2013

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #119840 by Escher89
I want to thank you all for welcoming me so neatly into the big SWOS community! Usually I m getting really stressed being with strangers over several days, but you guys are really nice, without any exceptions, so I was feeling comfortable very quickly.
Some special thanks goes to:
Rock and Rosefire for being so nice and calm roommates.
ElMichaJ, HeinAir, Djowger, again Rock, for let me using their computers/equipment, without any limits. I m happy that you were trusting me.
Postlavral, for giving me hints, for optimizing the usage of the equipment.
I m looking forward to the next event.

Escher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #119842 by andib

I want to thank you all for welcoming me so neatly into the big SWOS community!

Thats one of the great thing about the SWOS community. As far as I know there were no sign of people arguing doing the tournament. It was all in such a great atmosphere.

@Ali
Watch out! I will keep practicing until next year :-) I almost had you in this tournament.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #119846 by dior
A few words from me. The tournament was a perfection. It was all like dream come true. Im so happy and proud to be part of our community. Already miss you all guys and cant wait next year Days! Because as we all know Days must go on! ;)

Thank you all, especially Elmichaj and Bomb for organization this amazing event! It was all perfect in my opinion.
Congratulations to winners Playa and Ali - you proved to be best swos players.
I was expected Blazej to win on one platform (probably Amiga), but Ali was too strong. I remember during second finall game Blazej started to play on ground - it was a despreate move but Ali just hase all headers spots covered. It was unbelievable games. Blazej, im sure that next year you ll get the trophy!

I must say that i played my best, had some good games, eaven against stronger opponents. Had really good fight in my amiga group (second game against Fincad was great with emotions up to 90 min.). Next year will try to go one step further. Who knows, maybe i will :)

Thank you all for good games, great chats and the best two days in swos paradise that i ever had.

Special thanks to polish swos crew for moments like long talk and much of laugh after the Amiga finall. Legendary :)

See you next year!

dior

More
10 years 8 months ago #119849 by St.Vitus
First batches of HeinAirs pix are online.

Part1:
picasaweb.google.com/1085036266701135769...Gv1sRgCMms5Jbox6GiCg noredirect=1

Part2:
picasaweb.google.com/1085036266701135769...v1sRgCNrPiZicwa7x9AE noredirect=1

still more to come....

More
10 years 8 months ago #119852 by Bomb
guys, thank you for thanking me...
but pls cut it off, I didnt do anything with organizing. I only helped elmichaj in a few things on the last weekend, thats all. I am lazy. 8)

elmichaj did the whole location-finding, room-booking and other stuff all alone, so BIG THX to him, he has really deserved all this. I am not a thief, so I dedicate all thangsgivings I got so far to him. he is the guy who brought jon hare to the sensidays. ;)

cheers!

More
10 years 8 months ago #119853 by postlarval
Great pictures henair :)

i really like this one, i think you just hit the moment of Jon Hare goal :)

picasaweb.google.com/1085036266701135769...v1sRgCNrPiZicwa7x9AE noredirect=1#5914529531444709506

More
10 years 8 months ago #119855 by postlarval
Hi

I have created topic how to play freekicks/penalties at home
try to beat ALI 23 points
or maybe Jon Hare 14 points

www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=25252.0

good luck!

:)

More
10 years 8 months ago #119856 by St.Vitus
and now the last bunch of pix from HeinAir are online. Enjoy!

Part 3:
picasaweb.google.com/1085036266701135769...ayMorning?authuser=0 authkey=Gv1sRgCLWKqIW1vuXmUQ noredirect=1

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #119857 by Ali
elmichaj bomb thanks for organizing this amazing Sensidays and thanks where everyone helped. Location was perfect, rooms were clean, place where we played was nice. Escher good job with the elektronic stuff. You have really the patience for it. Was nice to meet you all again. Polish swos team, denmark, bulgaria with coach rock:D, bromberg hawkz great guys, team deutschland..

Congratz Playaveli with PC Swos again. Nice to see you winning this tournament without disgusting goal. I almost had you! schade.

Well I thank you all for the congratulations. I am very happy with my second title in a row. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed to see us in the final. Bettingshop I voted for Blazej to win and supported him whole Days cause he deserves it with his playstyle. I hope next year m8.

Andib yes you almost kicked me out. I wouldnt mind, youre a good guy playing and scoring great. Such a nice games there. I had a hard circumstances to concentrate with your Denmark support. Djowger behind me talking, Klaris screaming near me. But finally I managed it.

Postlarval nice program with freekicks. Hope to see it next year.

Cu u all next year. (I hope in Denmark) Will try to defend the title again.

More
10 years 8 months ago #119867 by Blazej_Bdg
Big thanks to Elmichaj, Bomb, Escher, Rock, Danish Crew and rest for made this sensi weekend totally amazing. It was nice to meet all of you again. There were a lot of fun and amazing games, especially vs Rasmus on PC and vs Ali on amiga.

Congratulations to both winners, you were unstoppable in these days.

I m looking forward to next sensible days!

Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds