Re: Sensible Days 2007

More
16 years 7 months ago #25607 by EreWeGo
Replied by EreWeGo on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Wow, congrats Playa! :o

Sounds like it was a great competition, hope we can see some highlights uploaded soon!
;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #25613 by Stromberg
Replied by Stromberg on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Pictures :)

a href= picasaweb.google.de/Stromberg96/SensibleDays2007 img src= lh3.google.de/Stromberg96/RsmQQcEVr2E/AA...SensibleDays2007.jpg width= 160 height= 160 style= margin:1px 0 0 4px; /a

More
16 years 7 months ago #25614 by plamen_pik
Replied by plamen_pik on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

Pictures :)

a href= picasaweb.google.de/Stromberg96/SensibleDays2007 img src= lh3.google.de/Stromberg96/RsmQQcEVr2E/AA...SensibleDays2007.jpg width= 160 height= 160 style= margin:1px 0 0 4px; /a

Realy nice pic s tnx Stromi i hope we will see many more ;D

More
16 years 7 months ago #25619 by greg
Replied by greg on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Hi

I just wanted to thank the organisation for the great tournament. Its thanks to your effort this tournament could take place, and what a tournament it was!!!! I didnt play well on pc, but i had a lot of fun, it really was GREAT. I would also like to thank all of the players and supporters that were present on the tournament, you guys are all great people and i really had a really great weekend!!!!! I m glad i started playing again and got to meet all of the new players, and it was nice to see familiar faces again

I also like to thank the following people for the help with the transportation, because it wasnt easy for me to come to pirmasens
Playaveli, AndYpsilon, Paider the rest of the Eifelcrew, m4rk, Insane and his supporters. thank you guys, wouldnt have been there without you

I m sorry if i forgot someone, i hope you forgive me, and everyone THANKS FOR THE GREAT TOURNAMENT

you ll hear from me soon ;)

More
16 years 7 months ago #25620 by Intermario
Replied by Intermario on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
An Alien won!! Gratz!!

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #25628 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Congrats Playaveli !!!

A deserved win in both tournaments, because of the fighting spirit ! AWESOME :o :o :o

And now , more pictures

a href= picasaweb.google.com/Waenae81/SensibleDays2007 img src= lh4.google.com/Waenae81/Rsn0C1g0eKE/AAAA...SensibleDays2007.jpg width= 160 height= 160 style= margin:1px 0 0 4px;

• SKID
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #25635 by SKID
Replied by SKID on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Superb result, Playa! Congratulations!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #25637 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
First of all congratz to organizers for gathering so many SWOS superstars under one roof. The quality was so big you could feel it in the air and cut it with a knife.

Playa s performance.......... Den Bedste at his best

Big thanks to my bro and Polish crew for all your support. You guys were my 12th player on a pitch.

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #25639 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
We ve seen the best SensiDays ever, and we ve seen the best Playaveli ever. 0-4 behind after 40 mins in the first Final, 2-4 at the end, and then he wins the 2nd match in a perfect way...fanatastic ;D ! You should think about to retire, mate! Awesome performance in the highest leveled Days ever...

Myself sucked ;D , but I think it was a perfect draw in Group A. Wänä, Colorado, Coolio and me came with one car, and I drawed us all in one Group...weird stuff! Weird too: the names were hidden in a little egg from Kids Surprise. And I choosed one, shooked it and I said to Playa: Ui, that s definitely Wänä, I hear it! And it was Wänä... ;D

M.C.T., Sasy, Luca, Coolio and my friend Lobo (2 months in our great online community !!! ) did a really good job, congrats for your performance. Keep it up, improve your improvement :D and next year we ll have another result.....maybe ;)

My hardest experience: The German Park Beer on sunday in combination with my medicine; the music from MFourrk!

My funniest experience: My 100 matches vs Greg after the tourney. Man, my stomache still hurts ;D ; That I couldn t dithered between playing with or without tacts and my thousand changes ;D

@ all other players: It was so nice to meet u all in person. Hope to see u soon in any other tournament. Thx a lot!

16 years 7 months ago #25641 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
that was the event we have ever dreamed of :)

it was so crazy to see all this poeple after 7 years of hard working

thx for playa and red for organizing this great event !!!!

YOU have finished my biggest dream

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds