Re: Sensible Days 2007

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #25680 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
it was some awesome tournament again back there in germany

thnx to everyone... organizers players and supporters for this wonderful / crazy time!!!!
was good to see familiar faces again... + a lot of new ones as well!!!

still cant believe that so many people would come to 1 place to play an old game like this!
41,5 competitiors in pc tournament: Not everybody could have made all the 18 groupmatches because of lack of stamina :D:D:D
32 in tournament: Like a real WC!!

again congrats to playa!

I would have like to see an other player win but.... this player just has to be better to beat him :)

BeerCup: I think Dzem and Schulle are both winners... 3rd place goes to inbloom which was in good shape as well :D (if supporters are counting as well.. the eifel crew would have won!!!)

Travel moment:
On the way back.. it was justlike a rally from pirmasens to frankfurt hahn.. playaveli + italians in front.. followed by dzem and me... we took a touristic route in the mountains and tried to get there as soon as possible :) which not all other cardrivers could appreciate LOL!

Lucky moment in tournament: playa gets back from 0 4 against lucaa
me is getting 1st in group on a strange way

Unlucky moment in tournament: Eleven in amiga and paulinho in pc going out... but thats just SWOS.. next time u will get kick everybodies ass :)

Untastefull moment - Schulle eating cheese with chocolate

Tastefull moments - PIZZA / BEER FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND

Happy moments: Too many to tell! :D

Sad moment: djowger with questionmarks ??? about how to get home
paulinhos bag missing at the airport

if anyone know more about djowgers way back and pauls missing bag.. it would be great if u would tell in this topic

that were a few vague words from me.. but again:

THNX EVERYBODY.. THIS ALL WAS f***ING A!!! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #25681 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
djowGer drive to my home , then to Pallisters home . And today he drived home to denmark by train 8)

More
16 years 7 months ago #25682 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Seems like a very cool and funny event :)
Congrats to Playa, if you win booth, you must be the SWOS god. Also congrats to all other player who was able to go to the Sensible Days, i m sad that i haven t the time to come :(
I m looking forward to see the whole tournament results online :)

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #25683 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Thanks to all partecipants for these funny and crazy days...i m very happy for this great experience

More
16 years 7 months ago #25684 by Paider
Replied by Paider on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Salute to Redhair and Playa for Organisation.
My great respect and congrats to Playa for his victory.
And Thank you to all other participants for coming to Pirmasens for a great weekend and a big show.

Next year I will be there again and also play on sunday the Amiga tournament.

:)

P.S.: Pleas add more of this nice videos and pictures :D

More
16 years 7 months ago #25688 by m.c.t.
Replied by m.c.t. on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
I am back in Serbia and my head is full of impressions. I was 5 days in Germany but it feels like 10, because I manage to sleep 2 hours per night (whole night listening of shouting things like GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL and YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... did not help my insomnia ;)). My roommate Coolio Jack had the same problem so we had time do discuss offline - online SWOS things.

I thought that I will use group stage to get in shape but unfortunately it took only 5 minutes of my first game to get my best player (Shearer) injured, and he missed almost whole group stage (at one point I had 2 injured strikers and one with red card, so I had to play with my midfield in attack :| ) . Peter surprised me with his great skills and tactic. In the knockout stage I was much more relaxed, but Geo did wake me up with a very tough game, and in the end he missed penalty (saved by his country man Pavel Srnicek ). In the final game that was played around 4 am, I scored 2 quick goals against Playaveli but then I just stopped. First game I won 2:1, but second I lost 2:0 :| ... But 2nd place is great achievement for my first visit to Germany. I am very happy.

I have more impressions but finally I feel sleepy, so I will write later some more... These are my pictures...

picasaweb.google.com/srdjan23/SWOSDays2007

Great fun... !!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #25690 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Nice pics M.C.T. and good comments ;) thank you...

More
16 years 7 months ago #25691 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

I am back in Serbia and my head is full of impressions. I was 5 days in Germany but it feels like 10, because I manage to sleep 2 hours per night (whole night listening of shouting things like GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL and YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... did not help my insomnia ;)). My roommate Coolio Jack had the same problem so we had time do discuss offline - online SWOS things.

I thought that I will use group stage to get in shape but unfortunately it took only 5 minutes of my first game to get my best player (Shearer) injured, and he missed almost whole group stage (at one point I had 2 injured strikers and one with red card, so I had to play with my midfield in attack :| ) . Peter surprised me with his great skills and tactic. In the knockout stage I was much more relaxed, but Geo did wake me up with a very tough game, and in the end he missed penalty (saved by his country man Pavel Srnicek ). In the final game that was played around 4 am, I scored 2 quick goals against Playaveli but then I just stopped. First game I won 2:1, but second I lost 2:0 :| ... But 2nd place is great achievement for my first visit to Germany. I am very happy.

I have more impressions but finally I feel sleepy, so I will write later some more... These are my pictures...

Great fun... !!!

Very nice picz MCT!

I think you got that red card in the first match against me and in spite of these handicaps I didn t manage to beat you ;D
However, 0-2 and 1-1 were great results for me against a player of your class! After that high win in the semis against Marin I thought you ll win the cup - but Playa striked back again ;)

More
16 years 7 months ago #25692 by atheista
Replied by atheista on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

I am back in Serbia and my head is full of impressions.

Great fun... !!!

Yo MCT. All of the Serbian players active in ss.de community (2 to be precise, but who counts them :) ) are very proud of your success. I m sure we ll see each other on WCG tournament on Sunday so you ll have what to talk about. Be prepared for GFC and me, storming to the finals on WCG. ;)

More
16 years 7 months ago #25693 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

My funniest experience: My 100 matches vs Greg after the tourney. Man, my stomache still hurts ;D ; That I couldn t dithered between playing with or without tacts and my thousand changes ;D

LOL!!
100 matches???? you guys must be crazy.... ;)

congratz to Playaveli one more time! everyone thought, he s out after the 0-4 in first half vs lucaa. But how he began to fight and to come back....
i have no words for this....just incredible strong will! poor lucaa... maybe he was shocked a bit by himself for the fast lead... and too sure after it. anyway, congratz to lucaa too, his play-style was ... i m afraid of! :D

my biggest success in the tournament: i drawed in the pc-swos group-stage vs lucaa (0-0) and playa twice (0-0,0-0 i guess). lol
in amiga swos, i won vs lobo 2-0, after i got drunk!!! (two fast beers) but it didnt help, in both tournaments i was too nervous.
What i learned from these facts? -- next time i start drinking BEFORE the tournament. definetly

thx all you guys, it was the biggest swos-experience evaaahhhhhh ;D

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds