Re: Sensible Days 2015 - Lubin, Poland - August 1/2

8 years 8 months ago #129612 by ElMichaJ
i just need a QA, that all result on page are correct... then i save new stats =)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• deyna
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #129614 by deyna
great tournamet thxn for all m8s:)

More
8 years 8 months ago #129615 by HeinAir
Yes, indeed. Great tournament! Very good organisation, comfortable atmosphere and really fair price-performance ratio relating to board and lodging. Exciting matches, nice conversations, tasty beer and so on and so on and so on... :)

A big THX to the organizers (Dior, Foka and all the other guys in the background) and another big THX more to Foka and paczek picking us up/taking us to the airport.

And finally: Congrats to the winners Playaveli (PC), Blazej (Amiga XBox) and djowGer (Classic)!

Hope to see you all next year in....

greets HeinAir :)

More
8 years 8 months ago #129620 by cinek
It was great to see all fans Sensible again :)
Congratz to the winners!

More
8 years 8 months ago #129621 by Rock and Roll
Back home...thanks Polska! You guys ROCK!
Dior, foka, lobo, dzem, paczek, and everyone else...you guys organized an awesome event.
I know you made the ss.de community, Lubin and Poland proud, and you should be proud of yourselves.

Further more; a few quick statements

Gemüsesuppe rules! Dicke Tetzen! Toilet time!
Walk in goals rule! :)
The Dutch community rules! Though they should learn to handle their drink a bit better :D.
Thanks to my travelling compangion Romanista (imagine having to put up with me for 10 hours straight...twice :D ).
It was great meeting the English guys, and I hope they ll be a permanent part of Sensi Days from now one.
Marin...not your year this year, but as always, I enjoyed watching you play...and finally I m starting to learn something from you :). See you soon mate!

And congrats to the winners djowGer, Playaveli (world champion again!!!!!; double double thanks for driving me to Lubin and back, and for taking the first steps in our musical career :D ), and double winner Blazej (privilege to
play you in the last 32, and to watch your creativity).

It was great meeting my old friends, and making some new ones (even though my mates m.c.t. and Hador haven t a clue what a proper football shirt looks like :D ).

A brilliant, brilliant event, and I know we can t wait for next year!

I should thanks a lot more people, but I m tired....
And now after these awesome days, and twelve hours of travelling....time to sleep :)

• team_oelkohold
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 8 months ago #129626 by team_oelkohold
Replied by team_oelkohold on topic Re: Sensible Days 2015 - Lubin, Poland - August 1/2
What a great weekend.
The Copenhagen crew enjoyed it very much, and for the first couple of hours of the car ride, we were only talking about going next year.
I was so sorry that we had to leave, but i had to work at 11 am. A couple of hours sleep in the car was enough.
Hope to see all of you guys again next year, or maybe even before (we talked about hosting a tournament in Copenhagen in the fall)

Best wishes
Team Oelkohold with a danish Ø 8)

More
8 years 8 months ago #129628 by Klaris
Hey Guys

What a blast of a Swosweekend. Just arrived at home one hour ago, pretty exhausted

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #129629 by sanek
Hey

It was fantastic to see you all again ;D, big thanks for the great work of organizers who make it happend in such a great location.

Congratulations for the medalists and the winners for sucha excellent performance

1# Special Thanks go to Foka who drive me to the Wrocław yesterdays early morning

2# Special Thanks go to Djowger for letting me play on his own keypad

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #129630 by Playaveli
Welcome to the Hotel Barooon in Lubin...
Such a lovely place... For the Sensiii Days... :)

It was a great weekend in Lubin.
Thanks to Polish organ team, you did a wonderful job. Dior, Foka, Lobo, Dzem, xflea and others, great work!!!
Location was superb, rooms, food, drinks, ...perfect!

Thanks to Rock and Romanista for giving me company traveling. Rock, our music career should start soon. :)
Thanks to German team and many others for the support during PC knockouts.

Setting a new landmark of winning all tournament games on PC is something I d never thought could be done. I didn t realize it myself until somebody told me.
Happy and proud to have the cup back home!

Congrats to Blazej for winning Amiga (and Xbox). Your games vs. Lobo were just incredible.
Lobo played his best SWOS in many many years. Was a pleasure to watch the machine back in full shape.

Blazej is only the third player with a world cup title on both, PC and Amiga! As well, congrats for that!!

The only two things which were not so great:
PC group E could not play because of hardware trouble.
Amiga group B didn t (or couldn t??) carry on fast enough with their games which in the end prevented the KO round from starting earlier.

8 years 8 months ago #129633 by ElMichaJ
if noone says today, that some results are wrong, i will enter the stats today evening.

Some interesting changes are waiting for beeing comitted

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Time to create page: 0.302 seconds