Re: Sensible Days 2017 - Budapest (Csillebérc), Hungary, July 29/30 (MAIN TOPIC)

More
6 years 8 months ago #137807 by xflea
Hey mates, it was another great SWOS weekend. As always. A pleasant getaway from everydays life.

First of all - respect to the Hungarian crew - for their flawless organization. You could really see that presidents Hawks and Bromberg got control over every little detail. Good job!

The disadvantage was that the swimming pool was a long distance from the game room :P

It was very nice to meet old friends and get a possibility to meet online friends in real - Szeszesek, Abelxavier, Ruhbi, DoTa, and Enbino!!! Great to know you guys.

Blazej doing his alien thing again - but that is already a standard. The Danish hooligans were even teasing us that we don t cheer... oh well :) Congratulations Blazej, you are the best!

See you all again soon - Days go on!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #137809 by leon
Hi eveyone. On behalf of our debut crew from Koszalin - Poland (Fifko, FRK Pawel, Leoninho, Lupino and Robert) we would like to thank you all for the amazing experience during the SWOS Days in Budapest.

- Congrats and huge Thank You to the Hungarian organizators. It was perfect!
- Thank you all for the friendly welcome among the community. It was a great experience to feel the atmosphere and learn from the best.
- We are highly motivated to practice more for the next year tournament. We ll do our best to be there.
- We hope our enthusiasm was noticeable. Fifko was close to a heart attack during every game :)
- We felt in love in Budapest and for sure we will come back to Hungary to explore it more :)

Thank you and see you online soon :)

More
6 years 8 months ago #137811 by AndYpsilon

- We hope our enthusiasm was noticeable. Fifko was close to a heart attack during every game :)

It was great. Watching Fifko s reactions during the last Amiga group match between Paider and Klaris was priceless :D :D

More
6 years 8 months ago #137812 by djowGer
Btw. Nice excel sheet Hawkz! I hope this can be used again. Both for drawing pots and result entering. Too bad the beamer was a bit on/off at time ;) Otherwise pefect setup.

More
6 years 8 months ago #137814 by Bomb
I wanna thank the hungarian team for the perfect organistion of the Sensidays, imo the fastest tournament ever (but I missed Varna, so I am not 100% sure...) .
You guys were always relaxed, no matter which time it was or how many players needed something.
Also thanks to Andib (savedisk) and all the hardware-bringing players, amazing job!
Drawing + prepared excel-sheet was impressive.

Congratulations to Blazej once again, you played not your best SWOS this year, but increased your mental strength and got another double-win though...
Just awesome to see that.
Congratzs to andib, playa, djowger and especially foka, who managed to get third in PC after almost 2 sleepless days...
Always going out so close against blazej ... DAMN!!! Next year I will practise more just for these matches... 8)

ah, I forgot classic sensi...
congratz playa, lobo and elmichaj! great emotions during the dior-schulle match, I bubbled over with laughter.... this was the moment of the 2017 Sensidays!
I was out in first round... next time I will take some lessons with elmichaj before ;)

Thanks to all the nice conversations with dior, abelxavier, Szeszesek, Fifko, and ... the whole rest! great like usually!
Thanx to elmichaj for being the best driver (this will never change) :D

cya next year

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #137818 by dior
What more to say.

It was all absolutely spot on in terms of organization. All very professional and natural. I don t remember any tournament, especially PC that went so smooth and easy.
I almost forgot that there is something like calibration or different kind of controllers.
Playa - this small PCs with dual gameports seems to be the final and ultimate solution.

I had a great time on Thursday evening when I meet Lobo and the German crew. Cheers guys and thanks for letting me take the sofa in your place.

Then the Friday, Saturday and Sunday - brilliant location, very well organized tournament, lotz of positive emotions.
It was great to see the old friends after 2 years and to meet some new players as well.
The crazy crew from Koszalin and of course Enbino - hope to see you again!

Congratulations to all the medalist, especially Blazej who - as some of you mentioned already - didn t played his top level yet he was able to win. And this epic Amiga final. What are the chances that the mentally strongest swos player Playa will produce 2 penalties?! In the most important game?! I think now i ve seen everything.

And my favorite moment - battle against Schulle in Classic QF. That true swos excitement has came back. Absolutely unbeatable - to have the support of the team mates during an important game in KO stage. Reminds me a bit the games between Primo and Andy in Lubin 2 years ago. If I would wear my batman thishirt i would have won (Schulle was dressed in a superman tshirt) ;) Maybe next year...

What more to say. It s damn good to be back. See you all next year!

dior 8)

More
6 years 8 months ago #137821 by enbino
Great organization, I thank to all friends making this tournament real. To all people participating in organization, especially to Hawkz , Bromberg and all hungarian stuff.
As Dior mentioned above i am happy to meet all friends in real and making new ones .It has been a lovely holiday for me (i can never imagine someone calling me Enbino it is your turn to play sensible ;) )
Loved this organization hope me or other Turkish players can be at next tournament
Greetings...

More
6 years 8 months ago #137823 by HairFU
Congrats to all players on Sensible Days. Looks like again like a great weekend.

By the way, I have updated the All-Time Table www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=24841.0

More
6 years 8 months ago #137825 by djowGer
Not that it matters anything, but didn t the pc final replay end 3-1 instead of 3-0. I think I remember andib scoring a late goal. Who has the replay, playa?

More
6 years 8 months ago #137829 by andib

Not that it matters anything, but didn t the pc final replay end 3-1 instead of 3-0. I think I remember andib scoring a late goal. Who has the replay, playa?

Correct Djowger

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds