Re: Sensible Days 2017 - Budapest (Csillebérc), Hungary, July 29/30 (MAIN TOPIC)

More
6 years 7 months ago #137830 by Playaveli
Result fixed! The replays are on a PC which AndYpsilon/Paider took home in their suitcases. Already asked Andy to copy them off it, with USB stick. Should be online soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #137832 by Hawkz
Hey everyone!

Some words from me as well. :)

First of all thanks for all the positive feedbacks regarding the organization, it s was nice to see, that you have enjoyed the Days and the atmosphare what we were trying to create for you. ;)

We had a lot of work in it, but were able to enjoy the whole tournament as well, which gave us every time the balance and never had a really stressful situation in between.
Thx to all of you for all the help regarding hardware, you know that we wouldn t be able to hold the Days without them, we really appreciate it!

Some highlights from my perspective:

- Enbino, DoTa, Ruhbi, new french (you guys are really crazy in a most positive way), romanian, polish (Koszalin rulez!) players at this years Sensi Days! Was really nice to meet you all and hope to see you again soon.
- the hungarian crew, who helped us a lot and it was really nice to see, that you guys enjoyed the Days from the beginning until the end. I m really proud that especially Szeszesek and AbelXavier were able to join and experience the feeling to be part of such an event! Köszi srácok! ;)

PC:
- Mladens performance in the PC group stage! Simply amazing!
- Foka reaching 3rd place after a few hours of sleep. I mean, WTF?! No words for that, hats down!
- Blazej getting the pace during the tournament and mentally on top when needed!
- Andib with an extraordinary performance during the whole day. Mate, your enthusiasm is really inspiring, hope you will get your trophy soon, you deserve it!
- my games against Fifko in the Paprika semi final: Fifko, you are really a great guy and your passion about the game is incredible. You were really feeling the pain phisicaly through the games, sweating like hell and gave everything. Really nice games, will never forget.
- Paprika final against Kasapin: I really enjoyed those games from the beginning until the end. Entertaining final with a deserved winner, congrats Kasapin to taking the cup home to Serbia!

Amiga:
- djowGer killing everyone in the group stage, taking a nap in the Master group and coming strong again in the knockout phase! Well deserved 3rd place and the cup for the best attacker! (as in PC as well)
- three hungarians reaching the last 16 at the World Cup! Just amazing! AbelXavier even going through until the last 8 after winning the group in a decider against Andib! Great stuff Abel, really proud of you!
- Bomb vs. Sanek: thrilling encounter, in the end it is all about nerves! Huge show guys, really entertaining matches!
- Elmichaj s performance against Blazej in the last 16! First game was almost perfect against the world champion, nearly went up 3-0, ended 2-1.
- Playa playing on a constantly high level through the day! I felt it twice already in the group stage. The only loss came in the final against Blazej, maybe a little bit overmotivated with the 2 penalties conceded in the first half. Nevertheless 23 wins and 3 draws until the final battle! WOW!
- Blazej coming only second behind lobo, who was playing perfect in the group stage. Afterwards Blazej was playing again constant, had some troubles in the knockout round against ElMichaj and Bomb, but absolutely sharp in the toughest situations. This kid is growing already mentally as well and we knew already his skills in the game. I see dark for us, gentleman! :D Jokes aside, congrats Blazej, you have reached something historically with your second double crown!
- DoTa and Paider playing the Paprika final in a great atmosphare thanks to the danish crew! We would need this kind of cheering more throught the tournament, I really had goosebumps from it.

Classic:
-ofc Schulle vs. dior, already everything said about it! Priceless!
- Playa having a flowless run to reach his 11th title!

I have collected for you every data uploaded regarding Sensi Days 2017:

Pictures on the facebook site: www.facebook.com/pg/SWOSUnited/photos/?tab=album album_id=1388860371191713

Videos from the Sensi Days 2017: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_bEP6D7b...Ff-2ykmFKFL1lgqZle7z

Our live appearance together with bromberg in the national television:

Hungarian article on goal.com: www.goal.com/hu/news/20792/magyar-v%C3%A...%C3%A1t?ICID=HP_BN_1

I have attached the excels with all the results and the tables what I was using for the draws as well, enjoy! :)

Thanks guys again for all the memories!

Hope to see you next year, I will be on it to be there again! ;)

Cheers,

Hawkz

6 years 7 months ago #137833 by ElMichaJ
well for me i must say it were very great sensible days :)

- we have a lot of photos and other media
- we had not much trouble with configs on pc (hardware was fine)
- i won dynablaster tournament (well no surprise)
- very nice people and new players (cool to meet the new faces on old and new accounts)
- nice weather and location
- great admins (so i didnt had to do much, only the decision about the decision maker match in amiga group stage = strange thing :D )
- new mobile website live testing was ok for admin functions
- finally a medal again on classic sensi since long time
- my offense was nice, my defence not, but my joystick made by redhair was really cool to play !

many players said a lot postive things ... well, i cant say something real negative ...

only thing was the fucking waiting time for paying highway fee in czech, slovakia and hungary .... alltogether 2 hours ^^
well ... why i need open border, when i have to kill time for paying taxes :D

it was a great event i will remember long :)
i hope we will see us soon again on next sensidays or other competitions

great event, great community, great game !!!

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
6 years 7 months ago #137836 by Bomb

-- someday blazej will also take the crown there.... :D

More
6 years 7 months ago #137839 by enbino

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #137841 by djowGer
For all those who say PC hardware was flawless, you should have been in my group.... It wasn t by accident that we were the last group to finish. All day calibrating, restarting, switching cables, adaptors etc. The PC SWOS calibration has its own life sometimes, and I was close to giving up sometimes. It is just not worth the frustration. I blame the USB adaptors which both of the Swedish guys used, but surely I cannot prove it of course.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #137842 by Playaveli

For all those who say PC hardware was flawless, you should have been in my group.... It wasn t by accident that we were the last group to finish. All day calibrating, restarting, switching cables, adaptors etc. The PC SWOS calibration has its own life sometimes, but I was close to giving up sometimes. It is just not worth the frustration. I blame the USB adaptors which both of the Swedish guys used, but surely I cannot prove it of course.

I am currently piling up some new CA2s (silver ones), instead of the grey old eons. 4 groups went flawless (better than anytime before). Aiming to get 4 more CA2s ready. Next year s aim is to finish PC event at midnight... :P

Major problem is as you mentioned special kind of adapters, but I found out certain ways to solve it (as on the 4 other groups).

More
6 years 7 months ago #137866 by m.c.t.
Finaly found some time to write few words about SensiDays 2017. I agree what everyone have said. Great tournament, great people, great game, great location... nothing but a G thing. 8)

I had good tournament. Only 4 lost games. 2 against Andib and only for those 2 games I can say that I did not stand a chance. His style of play was unsolvable to me. But Danish is always tricky to me. I remember 2007 and Peter as great player also. Apart from Andib, I lost my first game in second chance group against fellow countryman Micko and most important lost was against also countryman who had great tournament - Mladen in KO stage. I did play some great games, 2 draws aganst Playaveli (in the second group game he equliezed in last minute... a match so classic we should play on black/white TV next time). And I finished 3rd in very tough group, only goal difference preventing me to finish 2nd. Then I won second chance group , with a little payback to ElMichaJ :) , and another Danish player Egebjerg Luxus played great. I just see that he finished last in group. I dont know how he could do that with his good play. And then Last16 and Mladen. First game 2:2 and second nothing worked for me. 3:0 for him. I could done more, but I am fairly satisfied with whole tournament. I hope for next SensiDays our Serbian team will finally get together and make some practise matches. It would mean a lot to us. I did not play SWOS for 2 years (except one online Amiga leauge recently).

- My thoughts about mixing new and old teams are mixed.
- Great stuff from Playaveli PC computers setup. Our group was flawless. Tottaly new level. Soon all PC SWOS problems with calibration will be in the past. Cheers to that!
- I am very stupid and sad not to record all my games that I played. Only that way I would know where did I do good and what should I improve.
- Hawkz and bromberg, thank you for all your help! Your instructions were perfect. I am f*king idiot for not going with bus 21 but 21a and then run around woods/old people home/up and down few times... but everyone around me was running/jogging, so I was not that odd.
- Hope that next time complete team from Bulgaria will again be with us. Great to see Denis and his girlfriend again.
- Congratulations to Blazej, amazing form!

Great to see all friends once again. I was too tired from the trip (only slept 2 hours in the train during night travel) and I could not watch some later KO games (because I was KO and was sleeping on chairs in next room).

Thanks again to everyone, see you all next years I hope! Cheers!

6 years 7 months ago #137867 by ElMichaJ

-- someday blazej will also take the crown there.... :D

hmmm .... never .... dirtyness you cant practice

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
6 years 7 months ago #137869 by AndYpsilon

I blame the USB adaptors which both of the Swedish guys used, but surely I cannot prove it of course.

Agreed. Too many different adaptors and too much switching is in fact the problem.
Don t remember who it was but somebody suggested: If some controller obviously causes problems three times, the player has to use another one. It s a good solution imo.

Problems like you describe are really frustrating!

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds