Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 7 months ago #134681 by Playaveli

I finished Slovak league. Can you give me advise how to upload it on that ftp? (downloading from there is easier:-) )Or should I send file on email?
On the end of August I will update it. It is good, that we have most work done already now, update will go quicker.

Slovakian league uploaded!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134686 by Sida79
Looking good :) But it seems several teams don t have any attackers on the bench.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134770 by Gorzo
I guess that the structure of European Cups will be the same as in the original so CL will look like this:

Gr A: Basel, Celtic, PSG, PSV
Gr B: Astra, Barcelona, Bayern, Legia
Gr C: Besiktas, Leicester, Real, Salzburg
Gr D: Benfica, Juventus, Norrkoping, Rosenborg

for CWC and UC I invite to brainstorm :D

More
7 years 7 months ago #134774 by SaintGav
Hi all.

I have completed the English Premier league and English national team and uploaded to the server! I will of course continue to update as transfers happen.

Gorzo - I think we arranged for me to do Premier and Championship and you to do the rest of English leagues? If possible could you take the Championship off of me? I m very busy with work now and worried I wont be able to finish it and keep up in time. I am happy to continue updating the Premier as I said. If you can t do it, I will try my best :-)

Thanks, really looking forward to the full release!

SaintGav.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134775 by SaintGav
Also, I have a strange problem with Manchester United, Bastian Schweinsteiger is showing up twice in the game but clearly in my editor it shows:

7 Bastian Schweinsteiger
16 Marcus Rashford

For some reason when I click the tactics button in the editor, or when im in game, it shows Schweinsteiger is in place of Marcus Rashford. If I delete Schweinsteiger it deletes BOTH positions...any ideas?

More
7 years 7 months ago #134776 by Gorzo

Hi all.

I have completed the English Premier league and English national team and uploaded to the server! I will of course continue to update as transfers happen.

Gorzo - I think we arranged for me to do Premier and Championship and you to do the rest of English leagues? If possible could you take the Championship off of me? I m very busy with work now and worried I wont be able to finish it and keep up in time. I am happy to continue updating the Premier as I said. If you can t do it, I will try my best :-)

Thanks, really looking forward to the full release!

SaintGav.

No problem I will take also Championship League :)

More
7 years 7 months ago #134777 by Sida79

Quite a job there, can t wait to play it! This one also has that too many secondary skills issue where 3 becomes 11 etc.

Don t they have to be the same as well?

More
7 years 7 months ago #134779 by Gorzo

Quite a job there, can t wait to play it! This one also has that too many secondary skills issue where 3 becomes 11 etc.

Don t they have to be the same as well?

Exactly :D give me a moment and I remember the teams of the 96-97 season and I will do replacement for this season :)

More
7 years 7 months ago #134780 by Gorzo
Ok than the Cup Winners Cup and the Uefa Cup structure:

CWC: Gre-Olympiakos, Cyp-APOEL, Den-Kopenhagen, Swe-Hacken, Spa-Atletico, Por-Braga, Nor-Stromsgodset, Bel-Standard, Svk-Trencin, Ita-Napoli, Tur-Fenerbahce, Rom-Steaua, Far-B36, Ger-Dortmund, Hun-Ferencvaros, Ice-Hafnarfjordur, Bul-Ludogorets, Eng-Manchester Utd, Wal-TNS, Rus-Zenit, Fin-SJK, Ukr-D. Kiev, Slo-O. Ljubljana, Fra-Lyon, Hol-Feyenoord, Lat-Liepaja, Yug-Crvena, Isr-H. Beer Sheva, Sui-Zurich, Cze-Mlada, Aut-Rapid, Cro-D. Zagrzeb

UC:
Sco-Hibernian, Belgium-Club Brugge, Anderlecht, Tur-Konyaspor, Basaksehir, Por-Sporting, Porto Arouca, Den-Sonderjyske, Spa-Villarreal, Bilbao, Sevilla, Hun-Videoton, Hol-Ajax, Aut-Austria, Ger-Leverkusen, Gladbach, Schalke, Mainz, Swe-Goteborg, Ita-Roma, Inter, Fiorentina, Pol-Piast, Fra-Monaco, Nice, Rom-Pandurii, Sui-Young Boys, Eng-Arsenal, Cze-Plzen, Rus-CSKA, Rostov

that I see it :)

What others think? :)

• esteledhel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #134782 by esteledhel
Replied by esteledhel on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update
Hi, guys, i´m guessing we´ll have to wait until the full release is complete, right? but i´d love to be able to try the already updated files!

love all the work you do.

thanks!

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds