Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 8 months ago #134635 by Combat444

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #134636 by Playaveli

Was it something wrong with my Switzerland National team update? It still has status not complete, even though I have uploaded it.

Could I get to update Sweden and Finland national teams if it has not been done by Djowgear?

Sorry, simply forgot it. Changed Swiss NATIONAL now, to beta status tick!
Switched djowGer and you for SWE + FIN!

Thanks, guys!

I ve noticed that too. For some clubs transfermarkt thinks they still have players they sold 3 or 4 seasons ago :)
-Why such strange distribution of 0-8/7-15 for Israel?
-Not a fan of player �ARKO KORA?
-An attacker playing as a midfield is not in the spirit of original SWOS. SWOS would have had him as a midfielder with the skills of an attacker :)

Seconded! :)
Israel league is a real pain in the a... to edit! But I will manage it, somehow!
Did some tests with armando s team generator excel file, that caused the 0-7 and 8-15 distributions.

More
7 years 8 months ago #134653 by Combat444
Moi,

I uploaded now team.080-CH-FI-SE including the national teams for Switzerland, Finland and Sweden. I did an update to Switzerland, I had underestimated the values of the Swiss players I noticed when I checked transfermarket.com.

Djowgear, what about the national leagues of Finland and Sweden, is that something you would like to share?

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #134654 by Playaveli

Moi,

I uploaded now team.080-CH-FI-SE including the national teams for Switzerland, Finland and Sweden. I did an update to Switzerland, I had underestimated the values of the Swiss players I noticed when I checked transfermarket.com.

Djowgear, what about the national leagues of Finland and Sweden, is that something you would like to share?

Checked the teams. Well done, Combat444! Good balance, prices are perfectly set.

Only one thing: Check latest tactic on transfermarkt.com. Example Switzerland, they play 4-2-3-1 formation. In SWOS, that would be either 4-5-1 or 4-2-4 (whereas the wing-attackers stay LW/RW). In your file, it s on 4-4-2.
Please take that into regard.
In SWOES, you can click on TACTICS button, to change it accordingly.
Attachments:

More
7 years 8 months ago #134655 by Combat444
Thanks. I will check that. Sweden and Finland are 4-4-2. Or at least they will play 4-4-2 with their new coaches, they don t have the players for any other tactics.

More
7 years 8 months ago #134656 by Combat444
Hi,

You are right, Finland is 5-3-2, www.transfermarkt.com/finnland/teuerstee...43?nebenpositionen=1 taktik_id=6 yt0=Send++

More
7 years 8 months ago #134657 by Combat444
Now I uploaded the file again with correct tactics. /Kristofer

More
7 years 7 months ago #134667 by Playaveli

Now I uploaded the file again with correct tactics. /Kristofer

Nice1. Thanks!

• Betichus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #134670 by Betichus
Good evening everybody, I´m finishing a beta update on Swiss League using amazing excel program Skill Generator, maked by Armando Jiménez. I have included Neuchatel Xamax and Fc Zurich on the league because Swiis League on 1996 have 12 teams and now only 10. I will upload it in the few days.

More
7 years 7 months ago #134671 by Playaveli

Good evening everybody, I´m finishing a beta update on Swiss League using amazing excel program Skill Generator, maked by Armando Jiménez. I have included Neuchatel Xamax and Fc Zurich on the league because Swiis League on 1996 have 12 teams and now only 10. I will upload it in the few days.

Good news!!

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds