SWOS 2020 Total Pack teaser #1

• ch-ehhhh
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago #140334 by ch-ehhhh
Replied by ch-ehhhh on topic Re: SWOS 2020 Total Pack teaser #1
That s great!
I ve always wanted to play Inter 97/ 98 featuring Ronaldo :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #140337 by Playaveli

That s great!
I ve always wanted to play Inter 97/ 98 featuring Ronaldo :)

Oh yea... good call. Now, that was a real Ronaldo back then! :)

• ch-ehhhh
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago #140339 by ch-ehhhh
Replied by ch-ehhhh on topic Re: SWOS 2020 Total Pack teaser #1

Oh yea... good call. Now, that was a real Ronaldo back then! :)

Yeah, he even got the Ballon d’Or during that season :)

• Kefka
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #140364 by Kefka
Replied by Kefka on topic Re: SWOS 2020 Total Pack teaser #1
Great work, keep it up!

More
5 years 4 months ago #140525 by captaincofresi

Nice, love the option of custom sound. So I guess I could then play the Amiga version with the DOS sounds?

Nope! You can play the DOS (or rather win32) version with Amiga sound! :P

Too bad, just wish it was the other way around. Due to the better goalies, ball phyisics and such I only play the Amiga version since you introduced me to it ;-).

More
4 years 6 months ago #141969 by ro32x

Nice, love the option of custom sound. So I guess I could then play the Amiga version with the DOS sounds?

Too bad, just wish it was the other way around. Due to the better goalies, ball phyisics and such I only play the Amiga version since you introduced me to it ;-).

Dito.
It s great to see this recent SWOS development, but will stick with the Amiga version for a few years, until it hopefully gets a reboot.

More
4 years 6 months ago #141970 by Playaveli

Dito.
It s great to see this recent SWOS development, but will stick with the Amiga version for a few years, until it hopefully gets a reboot.

SWOS 2020 will have Amiga gameplay!

More
4 years 6 months ago #141973 by ro32x

Dito.

Dito.

Great news, very much looking forward to it.

More
4 years 6 months ago #141974 by starwindz

Dito.

Dito.

SWOS 2020 Amiga mode play demo:

More
4 years 6 months ago #141981 by ro32x

Dito.

Dito.

SWOS 2020 Amiga mode play demo:

Magic... very impressive!!
Final question: i use my own custom keys for playing SWOS e.g. z,x,k,m,l (left,right,up,down,shoot) via a key remap tool, when SWOS 2020 comes out will i be able to set these keys using Amiga mode, or will i still need to continue using the remap tool?

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds