How to add my own '19 / '20 pitch based on the 2016_17 - SWOS United Anniv. Ed

More
4 years 2 months ago #142623 by captaincofresi
Bug: In the 2019/20 - SWOS Utd. Anniv. Ed - No asst. refs >> Pitch 2, Pitch 3, Pitch 4 and Pitch 5 have Black assistant referees in them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142624 by captaincofresi
Oh and all my SFX settings have been reset it seems. So I better Save it under a different name than MySettings ;-).
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142625 by starwindz

Oh and all my SFX settings have been reset it seems. So I better Save it under a different name than MySettings ;-).

Sorry i should have saved to another setting file in the test patch. :(

More
4 years 2 months ago #142626 by starwindz

Bug: In the 2019/20 - SWOS Utd. Anniv. Ed - No asst. refs >> Pitch 2, Pitch 3, Pitch 4 and Pitch 5 have Black assistant referees in them.

yes, it is a bug.
it will be fixed soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaincofresi

More
4 years 2 months ago #142627 by captaincofresi
The other pitches seem to work fine, only did a couple of matches with the Yellow and Black kit assistant referees for now.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142628 by starwindz

The other pitches seem to work fine, only did a couple of matches with the Yellow and Black kit assistant referees for now.

bug fixed :)
www.mediafire.com/file/sls7fv5w10q6et4/1...niv_pitch_v2.7z/file
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by starwindz.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142666 by captaincofresi
#1: Well I am a bit of a perfectionist ;-). So I noticed the players on the field use a dark green color (hex 003300) for all their shadows, independent of pitch type. In the ZIP are the four updated Assistant Referees with a shadow in the dark green color. Since the field pitch type e.g. frozen or normal doesn't matter for this.

File Attachment:

File Name: ASSTREFS-s...date.zip
File Size:24 KB

#2: After playing, I'm in doubt if my positioning of the assistant referees is the best. The distance to the line I mean, since they are mostly half in the picture when playing. Only appear whole on throw ins or corners. What's your opinion on this? Also don't know if bringing them closer would then overlap them with a throw in player? Again, yes a bit perfectionistic maybe :P ;) .
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: forgot mentioning it's about the shadows of the assistant referees

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #142668 by captaincofresi
As fo #2, to bring the Asstant Referees somewhat more towards the line, but not to overlap the throw in players a distance of 1x Assistant Referee image is the best, maybe it will still (possibly) be partly off the screen during play. But at least it's more visible. See the following example:

Example of distance needed to be close to the line, but clear of a throw in player.

Preview of distance of assistant referee to the throw in player.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: Added 'possibly' , since they might be just right with the distance above mentioned.

More
4 years 2 months ago #142672 by starwindz

As fo #2, to bring the Asstant Referees somewhat more towards the line, but not to overlap the throw in players a distance of 1x Assistant Referee image is the best, maybe it will still be partly off the screen during play. But at least it's more visible. See the following example:

Example of distance needed to be close to the line, but clear of a throw in player.

Preview of distance of assistant referee to the throw in player.

ok
especially about #2, I agree with you
will check it out

More
4 years 2 months ago #142682 by captaincofresi
Hi, and in general is it me or are the Assistant Referees a bit smaller (75-80%) than the players? It might be due to the fact that the original images for the asssistant referees have been taken from the previews, that the images I provided are too small maybe?

Then again, this might be a lot of work. Since I would need to have the exact right resolution of the previews, run a game, make some screenshots of the players. And re-edit / re-create the assistant referees pixel by pixel? Or I am just too much of a perfectionist, and better to let this go ;-). Can also be that I make this a bit too complicated, and that with the editor you use it's an easier fix?

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds