Team database - bug reports

More
2 years 5 months ago #145435 by Theologistic
Hi CrimsonCorsair,

I’ll take a look at the amendments to Dundee United. Yes, any omissions are just due to the original SWOS database amount of teams in each league. Thanks for calling out any changes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #145467 by Gosen
Replied by Gosen on topic Team database - bug reports
It's not a bug per se, but I think that valuating goalkeepers level in this game based on transfermarkt is not a sensible option. For example Boruc has only two stars, while he is one of the best players in Legia and still pretty decent goalkeeper, which I would rate at least as 3 stars if not 3,5. Obviously he is old, close to retirement so his market value might be low, but in-game should be much better than just 2 stars. But my reaction was even more close to facepalm when I saw Neuer. This is huge misunderstanding as he obviously should got max stars, not 3,5.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Gosen.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145553 by captaincofresi
Since the latest National Teams update for Europe, Netherlands is still having the wrong uniform. The shorts for the home uniform need to be ORANGE and not WHITE! Or is this something that is only a local problem for me, and that it could be caused by using an old database and that then the 'old uniform colors' remain and have not been reset?
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
2 years 3 months ago #145646 by Gosen
I tried classical WC for the first time, but those player stats are so wrong it's not even worth trying. Haiti or Dutch India has players with 4-5 stars...

More
2 years 3 months ago #145648 by Playaveli

I tried classical WC for the first time, but those player stats are so wrong it's not even worth trying. Haiti or Dutch India has players with 4-5 stars...

The author did this on purpose to make it more challenging to win. No intend for realistic skills here.

More
2 years 3 months ago #145649 by Gosen

The author did this on purpose to make it more challenging to win. No intend for realistic skills here.

I was looking forward to play Dutch India, but it would be more challenging with proper stats, like 1-2 stars. When every team is pretty much equal it's not fun :( For that we have equal team option, anyway.

More
2 years 3 months ago #145651 by Playaveli

I was looking forward to play Dutch India, but it would be more challenging with proper stats, like 1-2 stars. When every team is pretty much equal it's not fun :( For that we have equal team option, anyway.

Choose advanced difficulty in launcher (tactics and goalkeepers), then try again with that team. Should be still pretty challenging.

Further discussion about this matter should be in here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/downloads/27...world-cup-collection

It's not a database bug.

More
2 years 3 months ago #145731 by Gosen
There are lot of great players on bench, making cpu opponent potential much lower, especially if they use 130k striker instead of 300-600k one. I understand that someone used recent first squad and put injured players at that time on bench, but I think all teams should have the strongest first eleven possible.

More
2 years 3 months ago #145732 by Playaveli
What is the "strongest first eleven"? A hyped player over his prime, or the hard worker, or the young ambitious player... Even top coaches debating this. No way we could please everyone, and we're not even trying to. It's as good as it gets. ;-)

Enjoy the game.

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #145733 by Gosen
But it doesn't make sense, when 150K player is in the first squad, when 600K is on bench :P Original data base from 97 always had the strongest players as starting eleven. GKs were better as well. For example average PL goalkeeper had 1.5M, while currently Neuer has just 1.6, while being top gk in the world in real life. Those GKs are so weak in 20/21, I hope it will change, so Oblak, Neuer, Alisson or Ederson will get 10-15M.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Gosen.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds