Team database - bug reports

More
3 years 1 month ago #144765 by lucasenseict
Hello installing the new version of the game (with auto update) I encountered some problems with the formations ... for example I start new career with Atalanta, if I was trying to buy Dembele from Atl. Madrid, instead of finding Dembele, I found Diego Costa, and Llorente was not a midfielder but a forward. can you tell me what to do? look at the pictures.

i tried to reinstall the game but it always gave me the same error. moreover, if I start my career with Atletico Madrid the lineup is correct with Dembele, if I start my career with another team by going to buy Atletico Madrid players I find again Diego Costa and Llorente Attacker. i'm going crazy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #144772 by steviebwoy

Hi All,

First post so hopefully I am sending the right info. Just a few changes that I noticed would be good please.

008 England - 8 Chelsea - Manager = Thomas Tuchel
008 England - 42 West Bromich - Manager = Sam Allardyce
008 England - 6 Bradford City - Managers = Mark Trueman & Conor Sellars (these are join managers so not sure how it will fit?)
013 France - 1 PSG - Manager = Mauricio Pochettino
008 England - 6 Bradford City - LB - 5 - Connor Wood (ENG) - 120K - red hair (replaces Ben Richards-Everton)
008 England - 6 Bradford City - M - 2 - Elliot Watt (SCO) - 130K - red hair (replaces Gareth Evans)
008 England - 6 Bradford City - LW - 3 - Gareth Evans (ENG) - 150K - red hair (replaces Jackson Longridge)
008 England - 6 Bradford City - M - 14 - Charles Vernam (ENG) - 90K - black hair (replaces Harry Pritchard)
008 England - 6 Bradford City - RW - 15 - Oliver Crankshaw (ENG) - 90K - black hair (replaces Dylan Mottley-Henry)
008 England - 6 Bradford City - A - 16 - Danny Rowe (ENG) - 90K - red hair (replaces Kurtis Guthrie)

Also, for England, can the leagues Division 1, 2 and 3 be renamed to League One, Two and Three perhaps? This is their "official" name now. It may not be possible if it is hardwritten in code of course :-).

Thanks

It should be Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two actually :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: wazzaworld

More
3 years 1 month ago #144773 by wazzaworld

It should be Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two actually :D

Oops! Don't know how I missed that!!

Thank you :-).

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #144774 by vegabargoose
Just a query about the 2020 database.

The number of lower level players with a maxed out or high stat is much lower in the 2020 database than the 96/97 database is this intentional?

e.g. for players under 500k there are 62 players with Speed 7 in the 2020 database but 252 in the 96/97 database.

passing of 7 is 22 players (2020) database, 200 (96/97).

This continues for players with a 5 or a 6 rating for a stat too.

I wondered if this lowering of player stats has been deliberate in order to better balance the game on the pitch?

I say this as a big career mode player, it is a little sad the number of lower level gems to be found is much less than the 96/97 version. Also if the database was going to change player ratings drastically, I'd imagine a number of smaller leagues would have improved in quality over the past 25 years rather than got worse.

I know putting together a database of this size is a huge task, so please don't take this as a criticism. Just an observation and was wondering if there was a reason for the changes.
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by vegabargoose.

More
3 years 1 month ago #144775 by lucasenseict
Hello everyone. I have seen the list of medians with Speed ​​7. they are very few and in my opinion it is not real. people like De Brunye, Bruno Fernandes, Barella, Valverde, Kante, Foden, I think they should be with Speed ​​7. I hope you are looking into it. thank you

More
3 years 1 month ago #144776 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Team database - bug reports

Hello everyone. I have seen the list of medians with Speed ​​7. they are very few and in my opinion it is not real. people like De Brunye, Bruno Fernandes, Barella, Valverde, Kante, Foden, I think they should be with Speed ​​7. I hope you are looking into it. thank you

so far we have a limited S parameter :)
btw according to FIFA 21 only Valverde should have 7 :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucasenseict

More
3 years 1 month ago #144777 by Gorzo
Replied by Gorzo on topic Team database - bug reports

Just a query about the 2020 database.

The number of lower level players with a maxed out or high stat is much lower in the 2020 database than the 96/97 database is this intentional?

e.g. for players under 500k there are 62 players with Speed 7 in the 2020 database but 252 in the 96/97 database.

passing of 7 is 22 players (2020) database, 200 (96/97).

This continues for players with a 5 or a 6 rating for a stat too.

I wondered if this lowering of player stats has been deliberate in order to better balance the game on the pitch?

I say this as a big career mode player, it is a little sad the number of lower level gems to be found is much less than the 96/97 version. Also if the database was going to change player ratings drastically, I'd imagine a number of smaller leagues would have improved in quality over the past 25 years rather than got worse.

I know putting together a database of this size is a huge task, so please don't take this as a criticism. Just an observation and was wondering if there was a reason for the changes.

excel file generates the price to the parameter, that's why there is such a difference :)

More
3 years 1 month ago #144778 by lucasenseict
Ok ma sono davvero pochi...

More
3 years 1 month ago #144780 by vegabargoose
Thanks for the information. Sorry just to clarify, first the parameter (is that speed, passing, finishing etc?) are put in and then in makes a value? or you put in the value and then it makes the parameters or stats?

I notice in the original 96/97 database it says there are 4321 players worth under 500k. In the 2020 database there are over 21,000. That is a huge increase in lower quality players. And sorry to again just clarify, is this just the result of the new database building or is it intentional for rebalancing the game?

If it isn't intentional I may look to edit my own database a little bit (at least my favorite teams/players just for fun), however, you guys have vastly more swos experience than me, so if it is intentional, I would leave it as it is and follow your guys lead if it keeps the game much more competitive etc.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #144781 by Synchronated
@lucasenseict

the thing you are finding with Atletico Madrid is possible and a known 'bug', and is caused by the transfer data files not matching the team data files.

any time the team data is changed, poolplyr.dat must be updated from the corresponding data folder. otherwise the foreign transfer market will not be updated.

looks like maybe that hasn't been done.
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Synchronated.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds