Team database - bug reports

More
3 years 5 days ago #144782 by lucasenseict
the bug was fixed with the latest update. thank you very much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 days ago #144783 by lucasenseict
in Sevilla there are two RW: Suso and Ocampos. Ocampos should be placed in Lw

More
2 years 10 months ago #144960 by captaincofresi
I selected the 20/21 database to use the 'starting database for the 20/21 season', but it seems this is wrong in the DLC manager, it just uses the most recent database with winter transfers and all (if I wanted the most recent database, I would not select a former database to be used). Noticed this when playing with Liverpool, where Fabhino is a Defender all of a sudden and not a Midfielder as it should be at the start of the season.

More
2 years 10 months ago #144961 by Playaveli

I selected the 20/21 database to use the 'starting database for the 20/21 season', but it seems this is wrong in the DLC manager, it just uses the most recent database with winter transfers and all (if I wanted the most recent database, I would not select a former database to be used). Noticed this when playing with Liverpool, where Fabhino is a Defender all of a sudden and not a Midfielder as it should be at the start of the season.

To play most recent database, just untick "enable" in team db DLC.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #144962 by captaincofresi

To play most recent database, just untick "enable" in team db DLC.

I do NOT want the most recent database, I want the one at the start of the 2020 / 2021 season. That is WHY I choose the 2020 / 2021 database, as it seems logical that that is the one at the start of the 2020 / 2021 season, without any winter transfers or changes due to longterm injuries / coach swaps. If I would want the 'most recent database' with all winter transfers, it is only logical to turn it off and just use the 'update to most recent database'. So choosing the 2020 / 2021 season database to have the 'start of the season' teams doesn't work at this moment, for Liverpool I get the weirdly changed team, with Fabhino as a defender instead of midfielder (might be due to limitation of SWOS though to have more Midfielders and play them as Defenders, and a quite heavy injuries season for Liverpool).
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #145117 by verdealex79
Hi, I report a little typo error in the "Italy '90" DLC. The DIY competition DLC, that mimic the 1990 World Championship.

In Italy team, at the moment there is "Guiseppe Giannini". Real name is "Giuseppe Giannini" - the 'u' and the 'i' are reversed.

If you can correct it, its super! that player is quite iconic for italian soccer of those years, not just a "random someone" :-)

Thank you
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by verdealex79.

More
2 years 7 months ago #145336 by Lunde_dk
2020/21 winter transfer team update
european national team liechtenstein is named ziechtenstein

More
2 years 7 months ago #145343 by Playaveli

2020/21 winter transfer team update
european national team liechtenstein is named ziechtenstein

On purpose... had to sacrifice them to get SERBIA (Yug) in the game.. :)

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #145432 by captaincofresi
I think the Netherlands has the wrong uniform colors for their kit, the shorts should be orange and not white. I have the DLC turned off, and was playing before with EC1992, where I think they do have white shorts.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
2 years 5 months ago #145434 by CrimsonCorsair9
I would like to request the attached database amendments with regard to the Scottish national team and Dundee United.

I presume that Annan Athletic and Cowdenbeath have also been omitted from the league tiers due to the limitations of the game and league reconstruction?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds