gameLauncher.exe and .swos-port-Release.exe

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #142944 by dovellonsky
With many friends we love to play SWOS in the Arcade cabinet, the problem with this release is that the SWOS launcher requires the mouse to start the game by clicking on RUN SWOS.
If instead we use swos-port-Release.exe, the graphic setting is not the same as we have if we use the launcher.
How can I play with the launcher setting, but by starting swos from the swos-port-Release.exe file?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #142964 by starwindz

dovellonsky wrote: With many friends we love to play SWOS in the Arcade cabinet, the problem with this release is that the SWOS launcher requires the mouse to start the game by clicking on RUN SWOS.
If instead we use swos-port-Release.exe, the graphic setting is not the same as we have if we use the launcher.
How can I play with the launcher setting, but by starting swos from the swos-port-Release.exe file?
...


following is all command line options of current version of swos-port-Release.exe

--game-style=0|1
0: PC gameplay style
1: Amiga gameplay style
2: Moon soccer style

--improved-cpu-tactics=0|1
0: Original
1: Mozg's improved tactics

--screen-mode=0|1|2
0: Original PC screen
1: Original Amiga screen
2: Widescreen

--window-mode=0|1
0: Full screen mode
1: Windowed mode

--window-width=nnn
nnn: Window width

--window-height=nnn
nnn: Window height

--new-scoreboard=0|1|2|3|4
0: Original
1: New scoreboard (Left-Top)
2: New scoreboard (Right-Top)
3: New scoreboard (Left-Bottom)
4: New scoreboard (Right-Bottom)

--new-show-result=0:1
0: Original
1: Removed left and right spaces in the widescreen mode

--alpha-blending-menu=nn
nn: 00 to 99 - Opacity of menu transparency (%)

--flashing-menu-cursor=0|1|2|3
0: Original
1: No flashing
2: Smooth flashing (Fast)
3: Smooth flashing (Slow)

--mouse-cursor=0|1|2
0: Windows style
1: Amiga Workbench 2.04 style
2: Amiga Workbench 1.X style

--season-year=nnnn
nnnn: Start year of game season
(if nnnn=2019, some country and league names changed:
TAIWAN -> CHINA, TAIWANESE->CHINENSE,
GHANA -> EGYPT, GHANA -> EGYPT)

--career-crash-fix=abcd (1:On, 0:Off)
a: TeamNumFix (Fix up number of teams from team.xxx)
b: MonthFix ("Jan to Dec" or "Jul to Jun")
c: EachMatchFix (leagues > 12 -> num. of match = 2)
d: GreekFix (Greek league fix)
* --career-crash-fix=1111 recommended

The following user(s) said Thank You: dovellonsky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #142965 by dovellonsky
this is SOWS.ini ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #142966 by dovellonsky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #142967 by starwindz

dovellonsky wrote: swos.ini


nah, swos.ini has general settings for swos2020.
above command line options can be used like this. following options are the standard Amiga and widescreen mode
swos-port-Release.exe --game-style=1 --screen-mode=2 --window-mode=1 --window-width=960 --window-height=540 --new-scoreboard=1 --new-show-result=1 --mouse-cursor=2 --season-year=2019 --career-crash-fix=1111
Last edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by starwindz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dovellonsky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #142968 by dovellonsky

starwindz wrote:

dovellonsky wrote: swos.ini


nah, swos.ini has general settings for swos2020.
above command line options can be used like this. following options are the standard Amiga and widescreen mode
swos-port-Release.exe --game-style=1 --screen-mode=2 --window-mode=1 --window-width=960 --window-height=540 --new-scoreboard=1 --new-show-result=1 --mouse-cursor=2 --season-year=2019 --career-crash-fix=1111



I don't understand where can I edit these files? Do I need to create a new .ini file?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #142969 by dovellonsky
Work with LaunchBox , Thank You !


File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #142970 by starwindz

dovellonsky wrote: Work with LaunchBox , Thank You !


nice. that is what i mean :)
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by starwindz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dovellonsky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #143233 by dovellonsky
Congratulation for New relase , IS AMAZING .
But i have a new problem

This command line ?
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #143236 by starwindz

dovellonsky wrote: Congratulation for New relase , IS AMAZING .
But i have a new problem

This command line ?


new command lines are shown as follows
can you post several actual photograph of arcade cabinet running SWOS 2020?
and can i use the photo to post facebook or twitter?

--screen-enhancement=0|1
0 : Pixel shader
1 : OpenGL shader

--filter=0:1:2:3:4:5:6:7:8:9 (in case of --screen-enhancement=0)
0 : None
1 : Simple2x
2 : Scale2x
3 : Scale3x
4 : LQ2x
5 : LQ3x
6 : HQ2x
7 : HQ3x
8 : 2xBRZ
9 : 3xBRZ

--filter=0:1:2 (in case of --screen-enhancement=1)
0 : CRT-Simple
1 : CRT-Lottes
2 : CRT-Geom
The following user(s) said Thank You: dovellonsky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum