Re: This has to be changed (I think)

More
13 years 1 month ago #99918 by ruichi
First of all: didn t really know where would be the best place in this forum to open this thread, so I did it here.

Main issue:

Second season in the row we didn t start season on time - it s even later than last season and April s season still hasn t been opened.

I understand that time is an issue and RL is more important, but we need certain things to be done on time and properly. I don t have much time nowadays to be in chager of Polish League, so I resigned in September and starting to spend more time doing different thing around swos, like ASL FC Cup or CL/ISSF time to time ;). But I m still online everyday. Therefore: I am asking to find a new player who will take resposibility even only for closing/opening new seasons. If there s more to it, let him cope with it.

And yes, I propose myself, but I wouldn t mind anyone else to do it, if only he is to be online EVERYDAY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #99919 by dimetrodon
As a league manager: Why one person? There are at least 5-6 player (or more) who are experienced, and could get right to end the month. (If any interference is possible because of double closing there is the IRC channel and the admin who first wants to close the season write the channel: I will close the month in 5 min. etc.)

So I think it can be 5-6 person, and needn t everybody to be online everyday. 1 from 6 is very likely to be online sooner.

More
13 years 1 month ago #99921 by ruichi
I proposed just ONE, because I think this option (if any at all) is the most likely to happen ;)

More
13 years 1 month ago #99922 by dimetrodon
Let s take your 1 as +1! :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #99923 by Wänä81
I don t think that ElMichaJ will give that in 5-6 hands ;)

It s nessecary to do that direct in server if i understood him right last month. Nearly all leagues are set up, only the change from season 79 to 80 must be done. Only the big 4 can do that ;)

I will sent Micha a SMS now.

Cheers Wänä

More
13 years 1 month ago #99924 by Rock and Roll
While you re at it Wänä...could you please ask him to give Jonathant the same admin rights as I have (Euroleague/Eventmanager/Eventmaster)?
Thanks!

PS: there are also a lot of league managers who still have to post their ISSF qualifiers (I m one, still waiting for someone to reply, I ll post as soon as the rest have).....

More
13 years 1 month ago #99925 by ruichi
Well.. that s why I was thinking about only one extra player to join big 4 ;) (not 5-6)

as big 4 is very rarely online recently

More
13 years 1 month ago #99926 by dimetrodon
I dont think many people have to have very admin rights , I just think - if it is possible technically - some can get right to close the month. It maybe impossible without many other strong right, and not a good idea to give away too many admin rights in any sytem, but if it can work separately just the monthclosing-right than 5-6 people it is not a bad idea. Ofc the best would be if the big 4 would be with us, not only as an admin, but as a player :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #99964 by ruichi
Any feedback from big 4? :D

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #100141 by ruichi
that proves my theory that someone must join olymp of swos :)

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds