Re: This has to be changed (I think)

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #100657 by Rock and Roll
So what has been decided here?
Can we have more people with ranking status?
Will there be one or more new main site admins?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 days ago #101033 by lestat
I do not want to steal the work of others, but at least it would be better to give each league manager the ability to score SRN...absolutely in agreement with Rock!
Everything is handled much more quickly and without much deviations.

More
13 years 5 days ago - 13 years 5 days ago #101036 by lemonheadiv
As Rock said, any news here?

If I can make a proposal, since there are 8 members with the event ranking status and they are mostly inactive wouldn t it be logic to replace some of them?
Couldn t we have a team of trusted members where everyone represents an association or a competition?
For example one member for each of the following: ISSF, Euroleague, DSL, SEP, FISS, SHSL, SLP, MSSSz.
That would be more direct than sending private messages.

As i said a few month ago to MIcha or Playa ( i diddn t know it know, i am old ;D )....it would be good if the whole admin structure has to clean up. There are so many players who are not active on the site and they have the rights to change tournaments or something like that.

I don t see any problem with that. Because...what do you fear if you say those members aren t active? No activity - no changes.

I agree with Waenae there; no activity = no point in having such powers.

Nothing to be afraid of if they re not active, so nothing to be afraid of either if for example someone like Rock and Roll is going to get an event ranking status, I guess.

More
12 years 11 months ago #101322 by Rock and Roll
And another week has passed.....

12 years 11 months ago #101411 by ElMichaJ
sorry for long time to answer...

job and event was killing me ...

this week all important persons may get their test account for giving me feedback

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #101419 by Retrieving
...can we get the last 6 or so (7 perhaps?) Euroleague FA Cup SRN bonuses sorted please?

If you guys would rather not allow Rock n Roll to add the SRN s himself despite this whole thread, his pristine reputation and his excellent record as moderator/league manager (go figure) then just get it done, the Ranking legitness is at stake when SRN-effective matches results are submitted months after the date the actual matches took place (ISSF cups SRN-mess from 6 months ago docet)...

Thanks in advance.

More
12 years 11 months ago #101736 by lestat
Elmicha, you can also give this power to some other user?
Maybe a nationality that is still missing :)

More
12 years 11 months ago #101737 by Wänä81
Rock Rock and myself have the Event Ranking Rights now.

If anyone want to get some SRN for a national tournament do not hesitate to ask us :)

And about the season start...that has to be done direct in the server and it`s ok if Micha will do that in the first 2 days i IMO

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds