Problem

More
11 years 3 months ago #116747 by deleted
Problem was created by deleted
Hello all. Im italian player and fan SWOS. I have installed winuae 2.5.1and i play adf SWOS 96/97. All ok but for play online with other guys in real time where is? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #116749 by Emmeti
Replied by Emmeti on topic Re: Problem

Hello all. Im italian player and fan SWOS. I have installed winuae 2.5.1and i play adf SWOS 96/97. All ok but for play online with other guys in real time where is? Thanks

Ciao Giacomo1980,
that is not the application we use to play swos here.
In order to play here you have to download a swos pack.

There are 2 application downloadable here:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/dev/help

The first one Setup_ASWOS2.exe is the official sensiblesoccer.de pack to play swos online with other members , the second one named amiga_swostp_v1.5_setup.exe is a bigger application with more features, but you still can play with sensiblesoccer.de members.
Of course you can install both applications.

Two youtube videos videos on the right explain everything you need to know, for the rest use the forum as you did or chat.

To find someone to play with you have to join the IRC channel on Quakenet via webchat : webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=#sensible
or with an IRC client (Dana,Miranda,mIrc,Chatzilla...).
The italian channel is #sensible.it , write /join #sensible.it when you are in the webchat (senza le virgolette).

@mods @everyone
I just replied because I was logged in the forum and maybe I could help him because he s italian. If I said something wrong, please let me know.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #116750 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: Problem
Ciao Giacomo, hai PM. ;)

Quando vuoi fare due tiri online contattami che ti spiego come fare. :)

More
11 years 3 months ago #116765 by lemonheadiv
Replied by lemonheadiv on topic Re: Problem
Ciao Giacomo,

ti segnalo la a href= www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?board=65.0 sezione italiana /a del forum dove puoi trovare diversi tutorial e tutte le informazioni sulle competizioni ospitate su sensiblesoccer.de e riservate ai giocatori italiani (Serie A, Coppa Italia...).
Non aggiungo altro perché vedo che mt è già stato più che esaustivo.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds