Re: 1750EURO SWOS Championsship 2.june 2007 in DK (on Amiga - offline)

More
17 years 1 month ago #17415 by torpedo
well, i would say that superteams are also not in a spirit of swos, but who cares about spirit of swos nowadays ;)

lucky days of jumpers for goalposts are gone ;)

on the other hand, it looks like danish specialty, i ve never noticed any other tournaments using that formula. kinda weird, but adds that local element to danish competitions. and of course we have to agree with equalizing chcances. injuries aren t becoming an issue as well, but it s another discussion if that s ok, or not.

brutal gameplans won t work!
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 1 month ago #17422 by Playaveli
Equalized chances = Free choice of teams! Original data!

(imo)

hmm, brutal gameplans... they don t work anyway because you don t know when a player gets injured and you damage yourself because slight tackling against human opponents is the most stupid thing you can do. Once you slight-tackled that player is missing in defence and you will concede a goal to 99% nowadays.
More
17 years 1 month ago #17424 by Oli O.
Injuries are no problem. Bookings and sent offs will be my problem. :D
More
17 years 1 month ago #17425 by djowGer
Danish Open uses superteams, so yes 15 in every skill for every player and goalies 15M too, Spir could confirm this i think.. He was there last year. i also heard from hondo that time rules are something like this:

3mins groupstage, 5 mins for further knockout, 7 mins for semi/qf, 10 mins for final..

interesting...

More
17 years 1 month ago #17427 by Oli O.
More
17 years 1 month ago #17429 by Playaveli
Superteams?

Couldn t be better... 7mins and 10mins?? omg... I hope they know what they are doing!
More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #17439 by hot2not

Hey

We are using Superteams :-). All players on the team have 5 stars.

1.round : 3min pr. match
2.round : 5min pr. match

Q-finals/Semi : 7min pr. match

Bronze and final: 10min pr. match

Brian
The Crew - DanishOpen
More
17 years 1 month ago #17457 by torpedo
yeah! just make the final two-legged, and everybody, including the finalists, will fall asleep soon.

although i m against 5 minutes matches, i can understand reason to play them. but i can t think of one reason to play 10 minutes match. any suggestions?
More
17 years 1 month ago #17458 by Playaveli
Well, Michal, just let them commit suicide! ;)

10 mins matches with super teams and tactics allowed is an invitation for all Top10 online players to win this tournament playing half throttle...
More
17 years 1 month ago #17459 by torpedo
sorry Phillip, but i can t agree with you. every TOP10 online player will fall asleep after a halftime. i would bet for some snooker champion to win the first prize.
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds