Re: 1750EURO SWOS Championsship 2.june 2007 in DK (on Amiga - offline)

More
16 years 10 months ago #20530 by Pallister
It s a pity that noone explained this! It s not that I want to go to Copenhagen because of the money...but the admincosts-thing is a bit extraordinary. I ll come a long way to play this tourney. What changes next? Or what happened next? Why noone explain why location has changed and costs are so much increased?
The topic has been locked.
More
16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #20531 by Playaveli
Because they have calculated with approx. 80 people which was an owngoal... Now with a handful of poeple the location is too big and the income (starting fees) is too low because of too few people.

Conclusion:
Location changed to a smaller venue and money goes in their own pockets.

PS: Now I know what ISSA s chairman Soren K. is talking about...
More
16 years 10 months ago #20532 by Pallister
It s a pity that the AmigaClubDenmark seems to be not competent enough to organize such a tourney. I never expected that...
More
16 years 10 months ago #20533 by Pallister
Costs overall for this tourney for me:

1.Starting fee 25 €
2. Bridge 60 €
3. Fuel for car and wastage: 1600 km x 20 ct = 320 €
4. Eat,drink and sleep: 30 €

Overall: 435 € for me.

And u said admincosts increased without a try to explain it. That sucks...
More
16 years 10 months ago #20534 by Oli O.
This project has a too big taste of unpredictable and surprising changes. I don t know...

I ll stay at home having a nice lowleague match in real football on sunday. :)
More
16 years 10 months ago #20544 by djowGer
its a shame if you guys dont come, but gunde, spir and me will still be representing the ss.de, i still look forward to the tournament...

:)
More
16 years 10 months ago #20549 by hot2not

One thing, there is nobody there are getting money in there pocket. All of the crew/managers at the DanishOpen is doing this for free.
We are sorry that we have to change the place and the prizes, and yes we have some administrations cost. We no that there will be players that not will join the DanishOpen 2007 in SWOS, after the change of the prizes, and that are we sorry for.

The crew at the championsship is doing this for free, and in there free time - the Amiga Club Denmark is a non-profit foundation, and we are not holding the DanishOpen to earn money, we are doing this because we linke SWOS and the spirit of the game.

Brian Kornum
DanishOpen 2007.

More
16 years 10 months ago #20550 by Playaveli
Well, Brian, people want explanations of what Administration cost is and why you changed location. No answers to that...

You have to admit, it looks very suspicious.
More
16 years 10 months ago #20551 by hot2not

Sorry fo my english - hope you can understand this... :-).

Q:
Well, Brian, people want explanations of what Administration cost is and why you changed location. No answers to that...

A:
Yes we no that is looks suspicius, the administrations cost.

I will try to write why:

The loaction in Lyngby (now called L) and the loaction in Værløse (now called V)

The rent for the place is free (both for L and V).
The rent for bar/cafe was free at L, but we have to rent it now for V (appx. 100EUR).
Productionscost for signs etc., has to reprinted for V (appx. 50EUR).
Administrationscost to a Internet connection (it was free a L), but now we have to rent a Internet conn. at V. (appx. 10EUR)
At L we had a licens from the police to sell beer/drinks (we used the L´s licens, and there for it was free), at V we have to get a new licens (appx. 100EUR).
Some pepeole has infom us at there not are joining DanishOpen, after we have moved to V.
Licens to set up signs at L was free, but a V is not (appx. 100EUR).
And some other small administrations cost to.

Brian Kornum
More
16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #20552 by Playaveli
What do you need internet for? You play an Amiga tournament!
And license to sell beer? You don t need that if you declare your tournament to a private party.

You lower prices from 1750 to 850 Euros...that is a minus of 900 Euros... Where is all that money?

In your calculation I see alltogether approx. 400 Euros. Still 500 (!!!) Euros missing!

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds