Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL

More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15244 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
SHALL THE ASL BE WITH TACTICS IF BOTH PLAYERS AGREE ONLY?

Players can use tactics in ASL if both players agree - 33 (64.7%)

Leave it the old way (tactics can be used without agreement from opponent) - 18 (35.3%)

no more words, not back to Sensi 1.1, back to middle-age and despotism
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15245 by Marin Parushev
I totally support Playaveli.
Tactic makes the match faster.
And for those who build walls in front of their goal-lines I have to say:
Defence is not the way to become the best. Real football has proved it. There is always a way to score even if you hold 10 men in your penalty area.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15246 by Champ
Replied by Champ on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
Playa is right let us do voting for players which are playing SuperAsl and Asl2 8)
More
17 years 2 months ago #15247 by Wänä81
When somebody enters the ASL2 and has no tactic to that time he will go down with flying flags, i think! To create a tactic you can play with ...and win , you need to much  time.  :-\
And the most  players, i think, will play soccer against other fans of the game.  :D
I gave up to make me a playable tactic . :(

Thats my opinion.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15248 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
If someone enters ASL2 he has played at least 5 month on ss.de! At least!!!! Don t forget that...That is way time enough to compete in that level.
More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15254 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL

If someone enters ASL2 he has played at least 5 month on ss.de! At least!!!! Don t forget that...That is way time enough to compete in that level.

Not true i come from asl 7 to asl 3 in 2 months.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15255 by Playaveli

Not true i come from asl 7 to asl 3 in 2 months

But you were motivated and played all your matches. Furthermore you played hundrets of ooo s and friendlies... so?
More
17 years 2 months ago #15256 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
If you are new you dont have space on save disk so you cant test your tac online.

So if player come form asl 3 to asl2 he must play default because there is no space, really fair.

More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15257 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL

If you are new you dont have space on save disk so you cant test your tac online.

So if player come form asl 3 to asl2 he must play default because there is no space, really fair.

Hey LIK. Look, I do it that way: Now I m in ASL3. And the rules say, that in ASL2 and ASL1 own tacts are allowed. So it s easy for me. Very easy. I only play so much matches, that i can t reach place 1 or 2  ;)

At least it was a unnecessary poll I think.  :(
More
17 years 2 months ago #15258 by Playaveli
Lik, there has never been a problem with full save disc. There is always someone inactive who gets deleted. This is not the point here. A player who really wants a custom tactic on the disc will get a space.
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds