Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL

More
17 years 3 months ago #15260 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
I don t know where the problem is. It seems to be impossible for the real great players to play without their own tacts vs. opponents who don t play with tacts or like to play with standard-tacts. Where is the problem? Please tell me this, mates. Seems that a few players are afraid of loosing points by using standard-tacts. Because everyone know it: the most players are better in playing with standards vs standards. OTU s maybe have to think about it. Use your tacts vs. opponents who agree, vs. those who wants to play without...??? It s your decision. Make a step forward in Fair-Play :-*
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15261 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
It is the same reason as for non-tactic players. Fun...

Tactic players just have fun with it. This does not seem to get the same respect as non-tactic players and I don t know why.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15263 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
No no, Playa! I have a lot of respect for this partially incredible own tactics. And if they be used vs. other players with great own tactics it s high level football. But noone earn respect from a player, who loose 0-8 if the winner played with own tacts. He earns much more respect with a 0-2 and standard-Tacts. Sry, but this is and will be my opinion.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15264 by Playaveli

No no, Playa! I have a lot of respect for this partially incredible own tactics. And if they be used vs. other players with great own tactics it s high level football. But noone earn respect from a player, who loose 0-8 if the winner played with own tacts. He earns much more respect with a 0-2 and standard-Tacts. Sry, but this is and will be my opinion.

Eehm, I don t see results many results like 8-0 in ASL or ASL2... so what do you mean?

In ooo game you don t have to accept custom tactics.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15272 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
I just dont understand Playaveli.

Say we will play ASL with custom tac. because i say so and I am always right.

And to all players that voted for agree (over 60 %) - who cares they are just all wrong could be 99 % too doesn t matter.

This is enough for me i proved my point.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15273 by Playaveli
Why are you so hard on these 2 little leagues? I am not the only one who decides here, also Redhair thinks so.
We invented these leagues and worked hard for them to run as they do now.

Over 60% yes....but hey, alltogether 52 (!!!!) players voted....there are only 20 players in ASL1 and ASL2. So this vote is non-sense anyway.

Btw, we appreciate any effort from our users to create ANY kind of new leagues. Just use the fantastic facility of ss-de to create something you like with the Admin panel and its event manager. Find players to join the new created leagues...

People always talk here, complain about this and that...., but really invest work?? No... (Except Schulle with his nice European Cups, which NEVER EVER got criticised by me or Redhair or anybody, because we have respect for the work of others).

We do our business, so just do yours...

More
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #15274 by Emmeti
Replied by Emmeti on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
only 2 lines of text to change, if both agree...but i understand you red and Elmichaj have the final word on rules.

I think your last post should have been : We do our business, so just do yours... only ,  that would reflect exactly the situation.
More
17 years 3 months ago #15282 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL

People always talk here, complain about this and that...., but really invest work?? No... (Except Schulle with his nice European Cups, which NEVER EVER got criticised by me or Redhair or anybody, because we have respect for the work of others).

Eleven and I do CL. Pls dont forget him ;)
More
17 years 3 months ago #15284 by SPIR
Replied by SPIR on topic Re: TACTIC CHANGE IN ASL
Even after playing the 4-4-2 for years it surprises me all the time how different games are. But this also workes the other way; i know much about this tactic and its limitations too, where not to pass because there is no player there. This limitation can bother me because i want to make attacking passes to my wings from midfield (which is tricky with 4-4-2) for eksampel. Now i am forced to play differently because it wouldnt be sensible to pass where there is no player.
Playing 4-4-2 vs 4-4-2 for eksample is great because both players probably know much about the strengths and limitations in this tactic (i think 5-2-3 tactic has too many defenders, pls make rule about this tactic (--- bad joke)), but this also means that many of the attack patterns will be the same, still its great fun to defend and play, both players are somehow more ready for whats coming, however i like the different surprise and diversity when using and playing against DIY tacticts.

I like the idea that a non DIY tactic player could reach all the way to top of asl without ever having to face a DIY tacticts opponent, but DIY tacticts prove to be a huge evolution in online swos because there is much more freedom to create your own ideas of attack patterns and defence and taking use of more of the pitch if you want too.

Another reason i like DIY tacticts is that they can stop some of the deadliest standart goals more effectively. Some tacticts players make walls. Some standart tactic players take advantage of holes in standart tacticts and play only same known deadly attacks. Its not so clear that wall tacticts bring you good results in ASL1, as it is clear that players can have great results in ooo ranking using only a couple of deadly moves. No offence, i usually have great fun trying to defend this attack or attack that wall. There must be this freedom to play how you like too. Atlleast allowing tacticts in ASL means that the king of ASL also knows how to score more than 3 different goals. I dont think SWOS is ALL about playing with the given standart tacticts, and i can`t think of a better place here in ss.de to play with DIY tacticts than in ASL1+2.

Create yet another league/tunament/cup? We have all the types of games with and without DIY tactics here, allready on offer. I couldnt join more leagues/cups/turnaments and also believe that i could play all the games, i have enough trouble allready playing all my danish league games and ISSF and ASL and whatnot.
More
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #15289 by Playaveli
Very nice post, especially end of 3rd part...

Lik, it s not nice that you want to make me look like a dictator. Redhair mostly, and me partly have run the ASL leagues for years. It is our competition. And players are not forced to play there, it is voluntary. If you don t like it, just compete in Schulle Eleven s European Masters (ISSF Champions League). They play without custom tactics and there you will also face the best opponents if you look for challange. So where is your problem? We have already solutions to satisfy everybody...

What would you think if I tell you all the time how to organize your cups and what rules you have to make?? Do I? No, I don t...
I respect it and think you do it with best conscience. I would be glad if you could also think that way about our work...

PS: Changing your nickname to LIKaveli in #sensible to provoke me is not the right way to go. And this is also not your niveau. I had (and still have) a higher opinion of you.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds