The prince of Wales!

More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #20931 by Playaveli
Email from a Welsh guy last June concerning Sensible Days! Unfortunately he and his posse never turned up.
Coolio oughta love that... a bit more polite than Karks K, but with the same self-confidence ! ;)

Dear Sir,
Firstly, im very imporessed by this facility, i believe it is the platform my colleague has been searching for, for many years.

I am the Manager of the greatest SWOS player in UK history, and i would love to know how to enter him into a main event to show you and your members the true no.1 of SWOS.

How about arranging a SWOS World Cup for this summer, i can gather a team to represent the Welsh SWOS gaming association, would this be of interest to your and your fellow members? how possible would it be for you to invite the key players from around Europe to decide once and for all the greatest SWOS player in history.....

We will come to Germnay at your venue and take you on!

Best regards

I decided to share that with everybody. Redhair and me have laughed enough now... :D
The topic has been locked.
More
16 years 9 months ago #20933 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: The prince of Wales!
Wales never took part in big football events, no matter if Eurocup, Worldcup, Sensidays etc. ... ;)
More
16 years 9 months ago #20970 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: The prince of Wales!
Push Reply and write Your heartly welcomed to our days. Would be really great if your managed player would join us. No problem for us to play with Once Lobos vs him, then he s the best SWOS-Player of the tourney and you re happy. Then u can leave and we play the real tourney, because we don t want u to be depressed. No problem. Regards....DenBedste
More
16 years 9 months ago #21086 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: The prince of Wales!
@ Playa, did you answer him?
More
16 years 9 months ago #21088 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: The prince of Wales!

@ Playa, did you answer him?

Hehe, this was last year! I answered him in 1 online match... But I don t mention the result here. ;)
More
16 years 9 months ago #21103 by RobChef
Replied by RobChef on topic Re: The prince of Wales!
LOL he didn t want Re? :)
More
16 years 9 months ago #21498 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: The prince of Wales!

LOL he didn t want Re? :)

Nope! Strange... :)
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds