Career Achievements

More
17 years 7 months ago #12684 by RobinFriday
Replied by RobinFriday on topic Re: Career Achievements
Hey man , thanks for that tip i usually get 1 decent striker when i played premierships with poor 3rd div sides and hope they dont foul him to death lol As for the goal clocking i think its around 250 something from memory i remember that happening years ago when i purchased the mighty uwe rosler for an estonian team i was using raf yalgava something like that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #13150 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Career Achievements

... i just found out that in reality he never even played for South Africa just look whats possible had he have done lol well in the world of swos at least :)

In reallife he have acquire citizenship of germany. That becuase he have one good season at Karlsruhe in 1996 or 1997. So he have take the german pass and hope to play for the national team, one time he get in for 5 minutes in the german team, but that was it. Never played so good like in that season and so he must go to army for one yeahr and then at the end he never played again for germany.

More
17 years 6 months ago #13424 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Career Achievements
Man, Robin...this thread is fantastic!

I love reading every bit! Big props, keep going...

More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #16273 by Tufo
Replied by Tufo on topic Re: Career Achievements
hey ok guys, i guess this is nothing much but here s my most recent premiership-conquering torquay united team 8) achieved in 4 seasons straight, i might add. i quit afterwards to take over england, i took this picture then with all the squad at their original values. normally i try to limit transfer fees to about 500-600k but i allowed myself up to £1million this time because it was the first amiga career i d done in years, and also i was playing on keyboard not joystick so it s only fair compensation i think :)

EDIT: I ve just noticed this team has gone back to a 4-3-3 formation :o no wonder they got relegated to division 2. it was 4-4-2 all the way under my management, marcelle was attacking midfielder.

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #26780 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Career Achievements

As for the goal clocking i think its around 250 something...

The correct number of goals is 255. Score one more and it went back to zero. I had it 2 times as Andy Cole scored 642 goals of 887 total in one Season. The showed number of goals was 132 if I remember right. And as he scored the first 255 goals, I only scored one goal in the next match with him and there stood a 1. So it s 255 as max before it turns back to 0 .

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds