Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
15 years 1 week ago #64302 by Playaveli
Use windows search function and search for *.car
Done!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #64306 by ibra
Thak you, I found and edited the career file, but when enter the transfers section, tha game crashes...

More
15 years 1 week ago #64325 by EreWeGo

is it possible to have bigger chants than the size of the original raw file?
some of the chants are only 2 or 3 seconds long.

Hey mate - Yes you can, but it s a lot of trial and error! I did a lot of testing when making my mod, using longer chant samples, shortening them until they worked etc, so you could use my mod as a template. It might save you some time, and give you an idea of the maximum length to use for some of the samples etc. Here s a link to the main mod:

www.mediafire.com/file/lmmc9ko8jwj/EreWeGo-SWOS-SoundMod.zip

:)

More
15 years 1 week ago #64336 by carling476
Could you tell me why does it have the same raw files in fx folder and in hard folder?

More
15 years 1 week ago #64342 by EreWeGo

Could you tell me why does it have the same raw files in fx folder and in hard folder?

...some sounds only play from the CD, can t quite remember why there are double-ups so to speak, but just replace the files in both places with your modded version. See if this page helps too, (it s more about commentary, but is quite interesting info):

swos.hajas.org/eindex.htm

Then go to Links Files , and then click on How to change all SWOS sounds and Works? I found the answer!

:)

More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #64349 by carling476
i am trying to create more uptodate chants and then the commentry of clive tyldesley for more realistic commentry as i think swos needs a new sound and a new look. its good you can edit the teams and so on but thats too easy i need a challenge. i have played sensible soccer since it first started and its the best footie game ever i have always wanted to edit it and now with all the tools you can its great it will proberbly take a few months but it will be worth it in the end.
cheers for the info.

;)

More
15 years 1 week ago #64352 by EreWeGo

i am trying to create more uptodate chants and then the commentry of clive tyldesley for more realistic commentry as i think swos needs a new sound and a new look. its good you can edit the teams and so on but thats too easy i need a challenge. i have played sensible soccer since it first started and its the best footie game ever i have always wanted to edit it and now with all the tools you can its great it will proberbly take a few months but it will be worth it in the end.
cheers for the info.

;)

Hey Carling, sounds good mate! The more sound mods the merrier! ;)
I also made a sound mod that had new commentary, featuring John Motson. I don t know if you noticed, but in my standard mod, I also replaced all the commentary with sfx, (like clapping, cheers etc), so that you play it with commentary on for the full effect. Here s a link to the same mod but with John Motson as well:

www.mediafire.com/file/j11it1gp6ou/EWG-SWOS-SoundMod-C.zip

I also have links to these two mods as full ISOs to save creating them yourself etc. Anyway, good luck dude, I can tell you it s a time-consuming project, but very rewarding when you get the end result. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
:D

More
15 years 1 week ago #64360 by ibra

Thak you, I found and edited the career file, but when enter the transfers section, tha game crashes...

Problem solved! It was my fault.

More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #64368 by carling476
Yeh the john motson one is great but he is so calm when you score unlike clive tylesdley gives it a bit ott and thats what swos is missing.john motson normaly commentates on premier league games etc but for europe champions league there is only one commentater clive the best voice in football
im gonna take his voice off a champions league game on the xbox360 proberbly have to play alot of matches. is it better to record the whole match then split the comments into wave format or just record bit by bit? and what volume to hvae it at?

More
15 years 1 week ago #64369 by carling476
I dont see the point of the 1 millione cheat swos is a game where the challenge is better than cheating.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds