Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
14 years 3 months ago #77349 by kingtobo
Hi everyone!

I want to put my own database inside the launcher Team DB menu, near the Original - 1997 , the Synchronated... and all the others.

What can I do?

Thanks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #77360 by carling476
If you mean you want to add your team database to total pack this has to be done by
the creator of total pack starwindz.
if you want to just add your team to an existing file just overite the contents of that file with yours.
simple s.

More
14 years 3 months ago #77361 by kingtobo
Thanks. I`ve done it already and it works!

Actually I`m doing an 2009/10 update for the main SWOS teams, the Primera División (Spain) will be ok in several days. If you guys want, I will post in this forum the data\*.* files when they are finished.

Thanks!

More
14 years 3 months ago #77365 by carling476
Yeh that would be good we need all the updates we can get
some people have already done the english update so we need europe etc done. ;D
mmm please post when finished

More
14 years 3 months ago #77396 by kingtobo
OK, just a note about mi own update...

I don t like some updates that uses the white star player to the estreme.

I like more the oldie SWOS style... Only the BEST players can wear the big white stars... 12M, 15M y +15M prizes are for the world s best players like Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Ibrahimovic... The little white star are for really good players, like Villa, Daniel Alves, Forlán... In my update just a few players have prizes bigger than 4,5M. I think it s no easy to become a white-star-player!

Some pics...

See you later...

More
14 years 3 months ago #77413 by carling476
come on mate post the update ;)

More
14 years 3 months ago #77735 by dimetrodon
Hi Everyone!

First I have to say SWOS-Total Pack is more than fantastic! I ve started to play again after 11 years. :)

I have two problems with control (I ve read the topics for day, try to google the answers also, try many things, found nothing to solve them):

1. This isn t a real problem, but a small weird thing, and maybe my experience will be useful for somebody else to: If I try to user letters for control it doesn t work, the players stop always, and can t change direction, can t go diagonally. Normally I play with direction keys, but I want to practice for human vs. human (two players with keyboard) play. Maybe a newer keyboard will help, but I ve tried 3 different once, (USB and PS/2) and was the same. (I ve tried different settings: cycles, enhancements) But I don t think this is a hw problem, because if I redefine the keys to the default (direction arrows and Ctrl) the problem is the same as with the letter keys!
And here is the solution, it is so simple: After a quit and start again, the game works fine!

2. (This is the bigger one, because prevents me to play against another human player.) If I try to define two sets of keys with SWOS++ (keyboard+keyboard) after confirm the second set and exit, the program freezes, and nothing happens. (I ve tried different sets, always the same) If I restart the game, it doesn t start either. The only solution is to delete options.dat and setup.dat. And I have no more idea to make it work.

Thanks for any idea! (I have 1.09 installed, the but I haven t seen related issue on the changelog)

p.s.: The (older?) links in the forum doesn t work, the URL is wrong (forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php? instead of www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?)

• w415hy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #78172 by w415hy
Replied by w415hy on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.10-pre4) released.
so all i have to do to play this is download the swos_xxxx and away i go?

• w415hy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #78173 by w415hy
oh and is this the one were is manager mode instead of playing?

• w415hy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago #78176 by w415hy
k so i got it working, and love it...really shit at it though, , cant remember what the hell to look for in players....like the stats and stuff....anyways....love it...and cheers for the help

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds