Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82986 by Playaveli
Of course. Use the good old xcopy *.* command on dos prompt.
That is a little time-consuming, maybe! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Pingaloka
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 weeks ago #82988 by Pingaloka
Replied by Pingaloka on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.10-pre4) released.
Xcopy is a command for copying. What do you mean exactly? You mean compiling my own version os SWOS, taking the different directories from TotalPAck?

What I meant in my question is that if I execute SWS.exe from DOSBOX I get the original Sensible Soccer game without graphic patches, etc.
I would like to execute a file directly from DOXBOX that would startup the game without showing the SWOS-TOTALPACK-GUi. But the modded version
with for example syncronated updates , SWOS Grafiki 2.0 , Improved Crowd Chants .
I don t know if I explained myself correctly....jejeje I m spanish

thanx a lot!

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82989 by Playaveli

is there a way to call the different options from DosBox, not using the TotalPatch.GUI?

To achieve this, use xcopy command to overwrite the files and folders in the main game directory with the different sets (graf, audio, teams).

• Pingaloka
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #82990 by Pingaloka
Ok, but no idea of where to start. You mean folder ...Run\p02_swos_97?
For example I can take an original SWOS version, and copy folders to it?
Could you put an example? I don t quite know how to do this.

thanx!

• Pingaloka
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 weeks ago #83021 by Pingaloka
OK Playaveli, think I did it. Thanx a lot!

• Samsonite
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #85451 by Samsonite
Replied by Samsonite on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.10-pre4) released.
Firstly, I d like to say that this programme and the work gone into it is much appreciated!

I ve been using it for over a year now and it s been fine. However, today it started crashing/switching off as soon as the DOSbox screen loads. I haven t any idea why this is now happening.

I downloaded and installed it again and the same thing happens. I haven t changed anything on my computer, so I m a little baffled.

Can anyone help?

More
13 years 10 months ago #86240 by captaincofresi
Hi there,

I m kinda trying to use the PC SWOS++ in the Total Package to run it in dosXbox, on my Xbox. Although the main problem I get is, the sound just CRASHES. Has anyone tried this too? I already got the Amiga version up and running on the Xbox. The second approach is this:

Step 1: Clean install from the pc_swos_v1.0_95-96.zip download.
Step 2: Installing the swospp-1.4.zip update directly after it is installed.

PROBLEM: the update doesn t like the SWS.EXE althought it is a clean install, at least that is what I am thinking. So now I am looking for a PC version of SWOS++ that is rather stable, doesn t matter to me if it comes from the Total Package, or there is a solution to this problem I am having. And seen it reported on the forum several times.

If anyone can help, please do. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Nico

• AFCMan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 9 months ago #86476 by AFCMan
Replied by AFCMan on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.10-pre4) released.
Try as I might,,,I just CANNOT get Total Pack to run properly.

I m using Vista, and everytime I go to launch the game from the TP Menu,,,DosBox appears briefly,,then shuts down and returns to the TP menu.

Please, please can you advise me on how to fix this problem.
I ve tried the install to C:\Games instead of through C;\Program Files\Games but it STILL won t run :(

• jackhulk@yahoo.co.uk
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 9 months ago #86621 by jackhulk@yahoo.co.uk
Replied by jackhulk@yahoo.co.uk on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.10-pre4) released.

If you mean you want to add your team database to total pack this has to be done by
the creator of total pack starwindz.
if you want to just add your team to an existing file just overite the contents of that file with yours.
simple s.

How please? I m using the Amiga (WinUAE) option (Dosbox option doesn t work in Windows 7 64bit) and no matter which data file I overwrite with my own, my teams are never present in the game. Which data file (directory please) do I have to overwrite with my own update?

More
13 years 9 months ago #86737 by captaincofresi
Hi,

Currently I have three USB controllers, at first I tried using the 2 Speedlink Strike 2 controllers to play, but then there is a conflict. Because the program will recognise it only as 1 controller. Already tried remapping in DoxBox, didn t work.

Second alternative I tried, is using the Speedlink Strike 2 USB controller with the MS Xbox 360 USB controller. Even then, with remapping and all, I still get the problem that the shoot button, is the same. So both controllers will shoot, for both players!

Is there anyway to get 2 USB controllers running for Sensible World of Soccer??? I ve seen a solution by connecting one to a gameport, but then again, these computers I use, don t have on gameports, just the USB.

Please help!!!

Kind regards,
Justnico

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds